fluent-nhibernate@googlegroups.com

[fluent-nhib] Re: Any idea when new version (> 1.3.0.717) of NuGet package for FNH will be released tbushell Fri Feb 03 06:06:40 2012

> I personally do not like the NH fluent mappings at all, and would rather use
> FNH.

That seems to be the consensus in the FNH community.  I can't comment,
since I only use Automapping.

> But I have no development time to allocate to FNH, and if it dies off I can't
> do much about it.

I'm in pretty much the same boat, except for submitting one bug fix,
and some minor improvements to the wiki documentation.

Anyone heard from James Gregory recently, since his last post here in
November 2011?

-Tom Bushell