fluent-nhibernate@googlegroups.com

Re: [fluent-nhib] Re: Any idea when new version (> 1.3.0.717) of NuGet package for FNH will be released Joe Brockhaus Fri Feb 03 06:06:50 2012

>> That seems to be the consensus in the FNH community.  I can't comment,
>> since I only use Automapping.

hah, funny how things work: I tried automappings at first because it seemed
like it should 'just work' .. 'just working', though, requires much extra
side-work.
so i just opted to KISS and do explicit mappings.

i guess you could say i don't know what i'm missing =)

>> Anyone heard from James Gregory recently, since his last post here in
>> November 2011?

nope, nothing since his holiday or maybe just briefly after his supposed
return.

it seems post approval was removed .. perhaps that's an indication of
something?

------
Joe Brockhaus
[EMAIL PROTECTED]