fluent-nhibernate@googlegroups.com

Re: [fluent-nhib] Re: Any idea when new version (> 1.3.0.717) of NuGet package for FNH will be released Desmond Diong Fri Feb 03 06:11:33 2012

"multiple levels of inheritance"

I have spent quite a days trying to map that with table-per-hierarchy
and finally gave up on it at the moment. Would be interesting to know
how you tackle that.