fluent-nhibernate@googlegroups.com

[fluent-nhib] Re: Any idea when new version (> 1.3.0.717) of NuGet package for FNH will be released tbushell Fri Feb 03 06:20:57 2012

Desmond,

I've always used the default "table-per-subclass" strategy, which
worked perfectly for me in version 1.0.   I just used pure Automapping
- did not need to do *any* additional work to handle inheritance.   I
can't speak for table-per-hierarchy - sorry.

However, there seems to be a problem with later versions - at least
with my object model.

Some deeply derived classes (i.e. 3 or 4 levels of inheritance) were
not being Automapped properly.  I eventually found a bug (reported as
issue #113), and submitted a fix, but I don't believe this has been
integrated into the main branch yet.  Only one function changed, so it
would be fairly easy for you to get the source and apply the fix
yourself.

If this does not help, suggest you post a question here and to Stack
Overflow, with sample code and detailed description of what happens.

-Tom