fluent-nhibernate@googlegroups.com

[fluent-nhib] Good work, keep it up. Broken Pipe Sat Feb 18 01:00:32 2012

After NH 3.2 was out many were asking why we need FluentNHibernate
when there is mapping by code available now. The answer is WE NEED IT,
because NH3.2 mapping by code is trash compared to FNH. I have tried
using 3.2 code mapping, and it took me 3 full working days to make it
work, I have found and fixed 6 bugs during this time, 3 of which were
blocking and I have submitted them. And that is only for my Model
scenario, I wounder how many bugs still left there.....

In short FNH is muuuuuch more stable and mature then NH3.2 mapping by
code, good work keep it up.