fluent-nhibernate@googlegroups.com

[fluent-nhib] Re: Good work, keep it up. tbushell Mon Feb 20 09:00:21 2012

Another area where NH severely lags FNH is Automapping - there is
nothing remotely equivalent in NH.

The big problem in FNH land these days is that nobody is actively
maintaining it.  James Gregory has had to step back for personal
reasons, and no one else is filling the vacuum.

I've volunteered to help with minor admin issues, and am waiting to
hear back from James.  But I don't know the code base at all, other
than fixing one bug that was a show stopper for me.

Unless someone, or a group of someones, steps up to fill the void, I
fear the the inferior solution is going to dominate, and FNH will fade
away.

And that would be sad.

-tom bushell