fluent-nhibernate@googlegroups.com

[fluent-nhib] Re: Good work, keep it up. Jeff Doolittle Tue Feb 21 08:00:53 2012

I'm on board to help contribute/maintain and I'm curious to know who else
is out there.  If there's enough community interest, I'm sure we could
start putting something together to keep this project fresh and moving
forward.

--Jeff