fluent-nhibernate@googlegroups.com

[fluent-nhib] Re: Spam on the Wiki James Gregory Mon Apr 02 19:00:39 2012

I've just ported the wiki over to github, so this should make it a) less
spammy, and b) easier for people to change (it's just a git repo!).

Thanks for highlighting this issue. The website will be updated with a new
link when it next updates itself; until then, the wiki is
at: https://github.com/jagregory/fluent-nhibernate/wiki