fluent-nhibernate@googlegroups.com

[fluent-nhib] default_schema and Formula Lorenzo Dieryckx Thu Apr 05 13:00:24 2012

Hi,

I've noticed that the default_schema setting only works for generated
SQL.
user-provided SQL (in my case: via Map().Formula()) seems unaffected
by the default_schema setting.

Is there any way around this?
I've tried the naive approach by trying to read the default_schema
from the configuration in the mapping-class and then changing the SQL
in the .Formula() call to include the default_schema, but even
accessing the configuration from the mapping-file seems non-trivial.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Regards,
Lorenzo