fpba-assn@googlegroups.com

[fpba-assn] FPBA Convention Cynthia Keeler Thu Dec 03 08:00:05 2009

I would go to the World Body Painting Festival site, Arla, and look through
past events. They have some AMAZING artwork! Sounds like Mark has some good
contest prizes too ($$$$$$) Hope more on the list are attending and
competing. There is a great line of instructors and vendors. Plus, I am a
fan of Vegas as well. I heard Cirque du Soliel has a new show set to Elvis
music. Now that should be a MUST SEE ;o)

Sincerely,
Cynthia Keeler
Conus Keeler Productions, Inc.
Face Painting & Body Art Association, Founder
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.fpbaa.com
407-628-9998

"Face Painting and Body Art Association."

> This is a PG-13 forum dedicated to the discussion of Face Painting and
Body Art.  This group is provided for the benefit of all and as such is not
moderated. Our goal is to promote open and unrestricted communication
between people interested in face painting and body art. We hope that you
will be courteous to others and try to stay on topic.  You are free to
offer products or services related to face painting as well.

http://groups.google.com/group/fpba-assn