fpba-assn@googlegroups.com

RE: [fpba-assn] PASHUR - East Coast Convention Review and pics!!! Cynthia Keeler Fri Jan 22 07:00:16 2010

Pashur, I especially liked the bunnie design and the way the nose gave it
dimension. So cute! Looks like a fun time was had by all!

Viva Las Vegas!
Cynthia Keeler
Face Painting & Body Art Association
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.fpbaa.com
407-628-9998

----- Original Message -----
From: Pashur the Body Painter
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED];
[EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED];
[EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 1/21/2010 11:18:53 PM
Subject: [fpba-assn] PASHUR - East Coast Convention Review and pics!!!

The East Coast Convention was great with lots of adventures! Where else can you
get body painted beauties, cool face painting, biker gangs, the police showing
up, the fire department showing up, practical jokes, impersonations, dancing
into Denny's at 5am and a stuffed animal skunk taking time to poo ... ahhhh,
memories!!! It sounds like a college frat movie, right?

I met some great people, hung out with face paint chums and learned some
amazing new designs. Most of us stayed up late painting, partying, laughing,
hanging out and catching up. Everyone did at least 1 design that I really
liked. Gary Cole did an awesome fox, Sean Avram rocked out some cool dragons
and monster faces, Roberta mastered coordinated the best Avatar I have seen
yet, Kerry Ann's Medusa and Evil Witch were awesome, Apryl and Crystal did some
cool Mardi Gras masks, Mark Reid did some awesome back designs, and so many
countless others, and there was some amazing henna everywhere too!! One thing I
thought was interesting was how many great painters were there, that were so
shy and or quiet at their table painting. They would do an amazing design that
was colorful, crisp and clean and then wipe it off and do something else really
great. I know I only named a few people here, but really everyone did something
that was awesome. Way to go everyone!!!!

Thanks to everyone who came to my classes. Hopefully those that watched the
demos I taught picked up some useful designs and techniques. I taught 7 classes
there and I loved teaching them all... Super Workshop & Jam , Tribals 101, Mini
Masterpieces, Spiders & Scorpions 101, Spring Holiday Designs, Rockin' Tattoos
and lastly, Aquatic Designs. Thanks to all of those that posed for me during
the convention too. I couldn't have done it without you.

Thanks Kim for having the wonderful event. A special thanks to Laurie Hessler
for having the event in her hotel. She really took care of us! Thanks so much!
If you get a chance, stay at her hotel! It's cozy with a fireplace, books,
boardgames, movies, a 50's musical do-wap cafe area, koi fish pond, aquarium
and not to mention the best turtle swimmer ever!!! Comfy clean rooms, great
class rooms with markerboards and dozens of restaurants nearby.

I attached a few pics. Hope you like them.

My next Convention Stop: FPBA in Vegas this February!!! I will be teaching 3
classes during the convention. Also, be sure to come by and see me at the
Kryolan booth!

Pashur

Pashur the Body Painter
Las Vegas, NV
(321) 278-6668 Cell Phone
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.CanvasAlive.com
www.myspace.com/PashurBodyPainter
Painting and Body Art Association."

This is a PG-13 forum dedicated to the discussion of Face Painting and Body
Art. This group is provided for the benefit of all and as such is not
moderated. Our goal is to promote open and unrestricted communication between
people interested in face painting and body art. We hope that you will be
courteous to others and try to stay on topic. You are free to offer products or
services related to face painting as well.
Please address concerns with the original poster before contacting the
management.

For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/fpba-assn