fpba-assn@googlegroups.com

[fpba-assn] The Orange County Face Painters' Jam Meets Tomorrow! Diane Craig Tue Mar 08 19:00:42 2011

Hi!  Just a quick reminder that we will be meeting for the* FIRST TIME AT
OUR NEW LOCATION* tomorrow!  The info is below, but call me if you have any
questions.  I'm really looking forward to this new location, which I think
will not only be more enjoyable, but easier to find, being right off the 91
freeway and Harbor Blvd at Orangethorpe, and I think the positive vibes will
result in even *MORE* amazing new designs!   I hope everyone can make it!

Donna Hofstee of All Ways Entertainment will be our vendor again this month,
and will have her usually amazing array of supplies, and maybe a few new
surprises as well!

See you all tomorrow!

Diane~~

--
Just Imagine It! Face Painting
Anaheim, California, USA

Painting and Body Art Association."

This is a PG-13 forum dedicated to the discussion of Face Painting and Body
Art.  This group is provided for the benefit of all and as such is not
moderated. Our goal is to promote open and unrestricted communication between
people interested in face painting and body art. We hope that you will be
courteous to others and try to stay on topic.  You are free to offer products
or services related to face painting as well.
Please address concerns with the original poster before contacting the
management.

For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/fpba-assn