fpba-assn@googlegroups.com

RE: [fpba-assn] Purple Gary Cole Tue Mar 22 10:01:02 2011

The Snazaroo purple is opaque. Stick with the normal purple and not the
sparkle that can be more translucent.

888.jpg color number 888

Gary

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Ladies Of Poker Wear
Sent: Monday, March 21, 2011 9:37 PM
To: 'Face Painting and Body Art Association'
Subject: [fpba-assn] Purple

I have a product question.  I'm looking for a good deep purple face paint
that is opaque. it seems all my purples are transparent going on. which
brand have you found that works good for outlining and/or are opaque.

Dana

"Face Painting and Body Art Association."

This is a PG-13 forum dedicated to the discussion of Face Painting and Body
Art. This group is provided for the benefit of all and as such is not
moderated. Our goal is to promote open and unrestricted communication
between people interested in face painting and body art. We hope that you
will be courteous to others and try to stay on topic. You are free to offer
products or services related to face painting as well.
Please address concerns with the original poster before contacting the
management.

http://groups.google.com/group/fpba-assn

For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/fpba-assn