freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org

system-config-printer missing runtime dependency on libxml2 Da Rock Wed Apr 04 07:10:08 2012

I just ran a clean install and built system-config-printer which wouldn't run. It complained about a missing 'libxml2' module. I had to run a search and I found textproc/py-libxml2 which I installed and it all runs fine now.

Might need to adjust the runtime dependencies on this port.

Excuse if I sound a little disconnected- too much multitasking :)

Cheers