freebsd-java@freebsd.org

Fwd: cvs commit: ports/Mk bsd.java.mk Greg Lewis Mon Feb 06 21:00:21 2012

Please let me know if you see any unexpected fallout from this.

I committed a patch for science/ovt prior to this commit, so it should be
fine.  I've got a PR posted for www/jericho-html.  There were no other
breakages noted in the -exp run.

----- Forwarded message from Greg Lewis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> -----

glewis      2012-02-07 04:04:12 UTC

  FreeBSD ports repository

  Modified files:
    Mk                   bsd.java.mk
  Log:
  . Make the openjdk6 port the preferred JDK by default.

    Many thanks to erwin@ for a -exp run.

  Revision  Changes    Path
  1.91      +2 -6      ports/Mk/bsd.java.mk

http://www.FreeBSD.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/ports/Mk/bsd.java.mk.diff?&r1=1.90&r2=1.91&f=h

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Greg Lewis                          Email   : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Information Technology              FreeBSD : [EMAIL PROTECTED]