freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org

Re: Mplayer SVN or linux-mplayer Henry Hu Sun Sep 27 09:01:40 2009

On Sun, Sep 27, 2009 at 10:33 PM, ruin evil <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Paul B. Mahol said:
>
> "why not use svn mplayer?"
>
> How do you install svn mplayer? Does someone have a tarball of the port(s)
> that I can drop in, and a list of options to avoid because they prevent
> compilation?

You just need to checkout it from svn:
svn co svn://svn.mplayerhq.hu/mplayer/trunk mplayer
and the only configure argument I used is --disable-v4l2, since the
configure would enable v4l2, but the compilation process would stop
with error.
Maybe CFLAGS=-I/usr/local/include and LDFLAGS=-L/usr/local/lib are
also needed, as once they are required.