freebsd-ports@freebsd.org

Re: Help with port that uses scons (fwd) youshi10 Wed Mar 28 18:02:46 2007

On Wed, 28 Mar 2007, Alejandro Pulver wrote:

Hello.

I am updating a port that now uses "scons" to build. It reads the
environment variables correctly, but passes CCFLAGS as a single
argument to the compiler, resulting in an error.

The port (the install part isn't done yet) is available here:

http://people.freebsd.org/~alepulver/boswars.shar

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ale

If the last line is your problem with SCONS_ARGS, stuff isn't passed in quoted, and IIRC CPPFLAGS should be CXXFLAGS for all applications (I could be wrong about scons though..).

-Garrett