freebsd-ports@freebsd.org

Re: editors/libreoffice: can not compile, crash on, FreeBSD 9.0-CUR/amd64 - msg#00540 Baptiste Daroussin Sat May 28 14:00:12 2011

2011/5/28 O. Hartmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> on 18/05/2011 12:10 O. Hartmann said the following:
>> Oh dear - something failed during the build - sorry !
>> For more help with debugging build errors, please see the section in:
>> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development
>>
>> internal build errors:
>>
>> ERROR: error 65280 occurred while making
>>
>> /usr/ports/editors/libreoffice/work/libreoffice-build-3.3.2.2/build/libreoffice/pyuno/source/loader
>>

>> it seems that the error is inside 'pyuno', please re-run build
>> inside this module to isolate the error and/or test your fix:
>>
>> /usr/local/bin/bash
>> cd
>>
>> /usr/ports/editors/libreoffice/work/libreoffice-build-3.3.2.2/build/libreoffice
>> source ./FreeBSDAMDEnv.Set.sh
>> cd pyuno
>> build
>
> What happens if you try to follow this advice?
>
>> when the problem is isolated and fixed exit and re-run 'make' from the
>> top-level
>> sometimes (sadly) it is necessary to rm -Rf unxfbsdx.pro in a module.
>> gmake: *** [stamp/build] Error 1
>> *** Error code 1
>>
>> Stop in /usr/ports/editors/libreoffice.
>> *** Error code 1
>>
>> Stop in /usr/ports/editors/libreoffice.
>
> --
> Andriy Gapon
>

> Hello.
>
> I tried the advice. Several times on three different machines running FBSD
> 9.0-CURRENT/amd64.
> It's always the same, build process stops at the same error message as shown
> above.
>
> Two boxes run FreeBSD 9.0-CURRENT/amd64 with 8GB RAM, built with CLANG (but
> ports get build by system's gcc), one box runs the same OS, but built with
> system's gcc, but only 4GB RAM (I think memory doesn't matter if we are
> beyond 4 GB).
>
> Oliver

I alreay had report of build failing in current built with the clang.
Unfortunatly I am really out of time those days, so I can't work on
libreoffice that much, I also have to work on the 3.4 update which
should be out soon, but can't find time to finish it either.

To be honnest I won't be able to do something before at least two weeks.