freebsd-questions@freebsd.org

Re: OT: Downloading file by sending email Olivier Nicole Fri May 30 12:02:44 2008

A second thought...

> I want to setup a service such that sending a mail to say
> "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" with a list of links per line results in my machine
> downloading the files at these links replying with all these files
> attached.

So you have any direct connection to the machine that will host the
downloading facility?

If you can ssh to that machine, it is easier to set-up a proxy on the
machine and do some ssh tunneling.

Bests,

Olivier