freebsd-questions@freebsd.org

LibreOffice printing, only gibberish comes out Leslie Jensen Sun Oct 30 12:00:19 2011

I wrote earlier about printing in Firefox. I have a similar problem in LibreOffice now. unreadable text but layout is almost correct.

Printing from Thunderbird and xpdf is ok.

Anyone else that have seen the problem with LibreOffice?

My solution at the moment and it's not a good one, is to have a virtual machine with Windows 7 and print from there.

/Leslie