freebsd-threads@freebsd.org

How to map a thread-id to a thread-address Christoph Splittgerber Thu Feb 16 07:00:47 2012

Hallo, I hope his is the correct maling list for his:

I need a per thread overview of CPU time used.

I found out that a "ps -H -otdaddr,time" gives me exactly this. The question
now is, how to relate the thread-address printed by the ps command to my
threads. I did let the program print the thread-ids, and the threads
stack-address but non of them correlate to the address printed by ps.
I would be grateful for any pointers.

Thanks in advance,

Christoph