freebsd-x11@freebsd.org

glxinfo shows: ERROR! sizeof(I830DRIRec) does not match passed size from device driver Sam Lawrance Mon May 28 00:03:44 2007

Running glxinfo gives me this error:

ERROR!  sizeof(I830DRIRec) does not match passed size from device driver

Googling around shows various suggestions about upgrading (mesa?) libraries, but I'm still lost. The hardware is a mac mini with an intel GMA950. The system is RELENG_6 from a few hours ago. I installed xorg 7.2 from packages.

An xorg log is here: http://www.bsdtn.com/Xorg.0.log

Thanks for any help,
Sam