Loading...

freebsd-x11@freebsd.org

[Prev] Thread [Next]  |  [Prev] Date [Next]

Re: Problems with hardware rendering on i865 Kirill Yelizarov Thu Jan 29 07:00:28 2009

Robert,
I'm running:
FreeBSD mysrv.faberlic.com 7.1-STABLE FreeBSD 7.1-STABLE #0: Wed Jan 28 
16:46:24 MSK 2009     [EMAIL PROTECTED]:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/MYSRV  i386

all ports are up to date Jan 29 2009

what other information may help you?

Regards,
Kirill

--- On Thu, 1/29/09, Robert Noland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> From: Robert Noland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: Problems with hardware rendering on i865
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Date: Thursday, January 29, 2009, 4:17 PM
> On Thu, 2009-01-29 at 00:17 -0800, Kirill Yelizarov wrote:
> > Robert,
> > I tried tiling off but got another error:
> 
> This makes me suspect that something is still wrong with
> 855 and now
> apparrently 865 agp...  It may be something wrong with the
> way the
> driver is requesting memory from agp, but I'll still
> need a debugging
> version of agp to figure it out.  Which FreeBSD version are
> you running?
> 
> robert.
> 
> > (II) Loading /usr/local/lib/xorg/modules//libvgahw.so
> > (II) Module vgahw: vendor="X.Org Foundation"
> >     compiled for 1.5.3, module version = 0.1.0
> >     ABI class: X.Org Video Driver, version 4.1
> > (**) intel(0): Depth 24, (--) framebuffer bpp 32
> > (==) intel(0): RGB weight 888
> > (==) intel(0): Default visual is TrueColor
> > (**) intel(0): Option "AccelMethod"
> "EXA"
> > (**) intel(0): Option "DRI" "true"
> > (**) intel(0): Option "Tiling"
> "off"
> > (II) intel(0): Integrated Graphics Chipset: Intel(R)
> 865G
> > (--) intel(0): Chipset: "865G"
> > (--) intel(0): Linear framebuffer at 0xF0000000
> > (--) intel(0): IO registers at addr 0xFFA80000
> > (**) intel(0): Using EXA for acceleration
> > (II) intel(0): 1 display pipe available.
> > (II) Loading sub module "ddc"
> > (II) LoadModule: "ddc"
> > (II) Module "ddc" already built-in
> > (II) Loading sub module "i2c"
> > (II) LoadModule: "i2c"
> > (II) Module "i2c" already built-in
> > (II) intel(0): Output VGA using monitor section Sony
> > (II) intel(0): I2C bus "DVODDC_D"
> initialized.
> > (II) Loading sub module "sil164"
> > (II) LoadModule: "sil164"
> > 
> > (II) Loading
> /usr/local/lib/xorg/modules/drivers//sil164.so
> > (II) Module sil164: vendor="X.Org
> Foundation"
> >     compiled for 1.5.3, module version = 1.0.0
> >     ABI class: X.Org Video Driver, version 4.1
> > (II) intel(0): I2C bus "DVOI2C_E"
> initialized.
> > (II) Loading sub module "ch7xxx"
> > (II) LoadModule: "ch7xxx"
> > 
> > (II) Loading
> /usr/local/lib/xorg/modules/drivers//ch7xxx.so
> > (II) Module ch7xxx: vendor="X.Org
> Foundation"
> >     compiled for 1.5.3, module version = 1.0.0
> >     ABI class: X.Org Video Driver, version 4.1
> > (II) intel(0): I2C bus "DVOI2C_E" removed.
> > (II) intel(0): I2C bus "DVOI2C_E"
> initialized.
> > (II) Loading sub module "ivch"
> > (II) LoadModule: "ivch"
> > 
> > (II) Loading
> /usr/local/lib/xorg/modules/drivers//ivch.so
> > (II) Module ivch: vendor="X.Org Foundation"
> >     compiled for 1.5.3, module version = 1.0.0
> >     ABI class: X.Org Video Driver, version 4.1
> > (II) intel(0): I2C bus "DVOI2C_E" removed.
> > (II) intel(0): I2C bus "DVOI2C_B"
> initialized.
> > (II) Loading sub module "tfp410"
> > (II) LoadModule: "tfp410"
> > 
> > (II) Loading
> /usr/local/lib/xorg/modules/drivers//tfp410.so
> > (II) Module tfp410: vendor="X.Org
> Foundation"
> >     compiled for 1.5.3, module version = 1.0.0
> >     ABI class: X.Org Video Driver, version 4.1
> > (II) intel(0): I2C bus "DVOI2C_B" removed.
> > (II) intel(0): I2C bus "DVOI2C_E"
> initialized.
> > (II) Loading sub module "ch7017"
> > (II) LoadModule: "ch7017"
> > 
> > ....
> > (II) Loading sub module "fb"
> > (II) LoadModule: "fb"
> > 
> > (II) Loading /usr/local/lib/xorg/modules//libfb.so
> > (II) Module fb: vendor="X.Org Foundation"
> >     compiled for 1.5.3, module version = 1.0.0
> >     ABI class: X.Org ANSI C Emulation, version 0.4
> > (II) Loading sub module "exa"
> > (II) LoadModule: "exa"
> > 
> > (II) Loading /usr/local/lib/xorg/modules//libexa.so
> > (II) Module exa: vendor="X.Org Foundation"
> >     compiled for 1.5.3, module version = 2.4.0
> >     ABI class: X.Org Video Driver, version 4.1
> > (II) Loading sub module "ramdac"
> > (II) LoadModule: "ramdac"
> > (II) Module "ramdac" already built-in
> > (II) intel(0): Comparing regs from server start up to
> After PreInit
> > (II) Loading sub module "dri"
> > (II) LoadModule: "dri"
> > 
> > (II) Reloading
> /usr/local/lib/xorg/modules/extensions//libdri.so
> > (==) Depth 24 pixmap format is 32 bpp
> > (II) do I need RAC?  No, I don't.
> > (II) resource ranges after preInit:
> >     [0] -1    0    0x00100000 - 0x3fffffff
> (0x3ff00000) MX[B]E(B)
> >     [1] -1    0    0x000f0000 - 0x000fffff (0x10000)
> MX[B]
> >     [2] -1    0    0x000c0000 - 0x000effff (0x30000)
> MX[B]
> >     [3] -1    0    0x00000000 - 0x0009ffff (0xa0000)
> MX[B]
> >     [4] 0    0    0x000a0000 - 0x000affff (0x10000)
> MS[B](OprD)
> >     [5] 0    0    0x000b0000 - 0x000b7fff (0x8000)
> MS[B](OprD)
> >     [6] 0    0    0x000b8000 - 0x000bffff (0x8000)
> MS[B](OprD)
> >     [7] -1    0    0x0000ffff - 0x0000ffff (0x1) IX[B]
> >     [8] -1    0    0x00000000 - 0x000000ff (0x100)
> IX[B]
> >     [9] 0    0    0x000003b0 - 0x000003bb (0xc)
> IS[B](OprU)
> >     [10] 0    0    0x000003c0 - 0x000003df (0x20)
> IS[B](OprU)
> > (II) intel(0): Kernel reported 241152 total, 0 used
> > (II) intel(0): I830CheckAvailableMemory: 964608 kB
> available
> > drmOpenDevice: node name is /dev/dri/card0
> > drmOpenDevice: open result is 10, (OK)
> > drmOpenDevice: node name is /dev/dri/card0
> > drmOpenDevice: open result is 10, (OK)
> > drmOpenByBusid: Searching for BusID pci:0000:00:02.0
> > drmOpenDevice: node name is /dev/dri/card0
> > drmOpenDevice: open result is 10, (OK)
> > drmOpenByBusid: drmOpenMinor returns 10
> > drmOpenByBusid: drmGetBusid reports pci:0000:00:02.0
> > (II) [drm] DRM interface version 1.2
> > (II) [drm] DRM open master succeeded.
> > (II) intel(0): [drm] Using the DRM lock SAREA also for
> drawables.
> > (II) intel(0): [drm] framebuffer mapped by ddx driver
> > (II) intel(0): [drm] added 1 reserved context for
> kernel
> > (II) intel(0): X context handle = 0x2
> > (II) intel(0): [drm] installed DRM signal handler
> > (**) intel(0): Framebuffer compression disabled
> > (**) intel(0): Tiling disabled
> > (==) intel(0): VideoRam: 131072 KB
> > (II) intel(0): Attempting memory allocation with
> untiled buffers.
> > (WW) intel(0): Failed to allocate texture space.
> > (II) intel(0): Untiled allocation failed.
> > (II) intel(0): Couldn't allocate 3D memory,
> disabling DRI.
> > (II) intel(0): Attempting memory allocation with
> untiled buffers.
> > (II) intel(0): Untiled allocation successful.
> > (II) intel(0): Page Flipping disabled
> > (II) intel(0): vgaHWGetIOBase: hwp->IOBase is
> 0x03d0, hwp->PIOOffset is 0x0000
> > (==) intel(0): Write-combining range (0xa0000,0x10000)
> was already clear
> > (**) intel(0): Option "MigrationHeuristic"
> "greedy"
> > (**) intel(0): Option "EXANoComposite"
> "false"
> > (II) EXA(0): Offscreen pixmap area of 50135040 bytes
> > (II) EXA(0): Driver registered support for the
> following operations:
> > (II)         Solid
> > (II)         Copy
> > (II)         Composite (RENDER acceleration)
> > (==) intel(0): Backing store disabled
> > (==) intel(0): Silken mouse enabled
> > (II) intel(0): Initializing HW Cursor
> > (II) intel(0): xf86BindGARTMemory: bind key 19 at
> 0x00fdf000 (pgoffset 4063)
> > (II) intel(0): xf86BindGARTMemory: bind key 20 at
> 0x00fe0000 (pgoffset 4064)
> > (II) intel(0): xf86BindGARTMemory: bind key 21 at
> 0x01fd0000 (pgoffset 8144)
> > (II) intel(0): Fixed memory allocation layout:
> > (II) intel(0): 0x00000000-0x0001ffff: ring buffer (128
> kB)
> > (II) intel(0): 0x00020000-0x00024fff: HW cursors (20
> kB)
> > (II) intel(0): 0x00025000-0x0002cfff: logical 3D
> context (32 kB)
> > (II) intel(0): 0x0002d000-0x0012cfff: fake bufmgr
> (1024 kB)
> > (II) intel(0): 0x00fdf000:            end of stolen
> memory
> > (II) intel(0): 0x00fdf000-0x00fdffff: overlay
> registers (4 kB, 0x0000000011be9000 physical
> > )
> > (II) intel(0): 0x00fe0000-0x01fcffff: front buffer
> (16320 kB)
> > (II) intel(0): 0x01fd0000-0x04f9ffff: exa offscreen
> (48960 kB)
> > (II) intel(0): 0x08000000:            end of aperture
> > (II) intel(0): Output configuration:
> > (II) intel(0):   Pipe A is on
> > (II) intel(0):   Display plane A is now enabled and
> connected to pipe A.
> > (II) intel(0):   Output VGA is connected to pipe A
> > (II) intel(0): RandR 1.2 enabled, ignore the following
> RandR disabled message.
> > (**) Option "dpms" "true"
> > (**) intel(0): DPMS enabled
> > (II) intel(0): Set up overlay video
> > (II) intel(0): direct rendering: Failed
> > (--) RandR disabled
> > (II) Initializing built-in extension MIT-SHM
> > (II) Initializing built-in extension XInputExtension
> > (II) Initializing built-in extension XTEST
> > (II) Initializing built-in extension XKEYBOARD
> > (II) Initializing built-in extension XINERAMA
> > (II) Initializing built-in extension XFIXES
> > (II) Initializing built-in extension RENDER
> > (II) Initializing built-in extension RANDR
> > (II) Initializing built-in extension COMPOSITE
> > (II) Initializing built-in extension DAMAGE
> > (II) Initializing built-in extension XEVIE
> > drmOpenDevice: node name is /dev/dri/card0
> > drmOpenDevice: open result is 11, (OK)
> > drmOpenByBusid: Searching for BusID pci:0000:00:02.0
> > drmOpenDevice: node name is /dev/dri/card0
> > drmOpenDevice: open result is 11, (OK)
> > drmOpenByBusid: drmOpenMinor returns 11
> > drmOpenByBusid: drmGetBusid reports pci:0000:00:02.0
> > (EE) AIGLX error: Calling driver entry point
> failed(EE) AIGLX: reverting to software rendering
> > (II) AIGLX: Loaded and initialized
> /usr/local/lib/dri/swrast_dri.so
> > (II) GLX: Initialized DRISWRAST GL provider for screen
> 0
> > (II) intel(0): Setting screen physical size to 359 x
> 287
> > (II) config/hal: Adding input device AT Keyboard
> > (II) LoadModule: "kbd"
> > 
> > Regards,
> > Kirill
> > 
> > 
> > 
> > --- On Wed, 1/28/09, Robert Noland
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > 
> > > From: Robert Noland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > > Subject: Re: Problems with hardware rendering on
> i865
> > > To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > > Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > > Date: Wednesday, January 28, 2009, 7:09 PM
> > > On Wed, 2009-01-28 at 06:33 -0800, Kirill
> Yelizarov wrote:
> > > > Hi
> > > >
> > > > I have problems with hardware rendering
> configuration.
> > > I have all recent updates of Releng-7 and ports
> (xorg-7.4).
> > > glxgears shows about 28fps when full screen. How
> can i
> > > enable hardware rendering or i'm just wasting
> my time
> > > with this card? Any hints?
> > > >
> > > > Thank You,
> > > > Kirill
> > > >
> > > > P.S. Sorry, this letter is big
> > > >
> > > > Here is dmesg:
> > > > Copyright (c) 1992-2009 The FreeBSD Project.
> > > > Copyright (c) 1979, 1980, 1983, 1986, 1988,
> 1989,
> > > 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994
> > > >     The Regents of the University of
> California. All
> > > rights reserved.
> > > > FreeBSD is a registered trademark of The
> FreeBSD
> > > Foundation.
> > > > FreeBSD 7.1-STABLE #0: Wed Jan 28 16:46:24
> MSK 2009
> > > >    
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/MYSRV
> > > > Timecounter "i8254" frequency
> 1193182 Hz
> > > quality 0
> > > > CPU: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.00GHz
> (2992.52-MHz
> > > 686-class CPU)
> > > >   Origin = "GenuineIntel"  Id =
> 0xf41
> > > Stepping = 1
> > > > 
> > >
> Features=0xbfebfbff<FPU,VME,DE,PSE,TSC,MSR,PAE,MCE,CX8,APIC,SEP,MTRR,PGE,MCA,CMOV,PAT,PSE36,CLFLUSH,DTS,ACPI,MMX,FXSR,SSE,SSE2,SS,HTT,TM,PBE>
> > > > 
> > >
> Features2=0x441d<SSE3,DTES64,MON,DS_CPL,CNXT-ID,xTPR>
> > > >   Logical CPUs per core: 2
> > > > real memory  = 1056108544 (1007 MB)
> > > > avail memory = 1023971328 (976 MB)
> > > > ACPI APIC Table: <INTEL  D865GVHZ>
> > > > FreeBSD/SMP: Multiprocessor System Detected:
> 2 CPUs
> > > >  cpu0 (BSP): APIC ID:  0
> > > >  cpu1 (AP): APIC ID:  1
> > > > ioapic0 <Version 2.0> irqs 0-23 on
> motherboard
> > > > netsmb_dev: loaded
> > > > kbd1 at kbdmux0
> > > > acpi0: <INTEL D865GVHZ> on motherboard
> > > > acpi0: [ITHREAD]
> > > > acpi0: Power Button (fixed)
> > > > acpi0: reservation of 0, a0000 (3) failed
> > > > acpi0: reservation of 100000, 3ef00000 (3)
> failed
> > > > Timecounter "ACPI-fast" frequency
> 3579545 Hz
> > > quality 1000
> > > > acpi_timer0: <24-bit timer at
> 3.579545MHz> port
> > > 0x408-0x40b on acpi0
> > > > pcib0: <ACPI Host-PCI bridge> port
> 0xcf8-0xcff
> > > on acpi0
> > > > pci0: <ACPI PCI bus> on pcib0
> > > > vgapci0: <VGA-compatible display> port
> > > 0xec00-0xec07 mem
> > > 0xf0000000-0xf7ffffff,0xffa80000-0xffafffff irq
> 16 at device
> > > 2.0 on pci0
> > > > agp0: <Intel 82865G (865G GMCH) SVGA
> controller>
> > > on vgapci0
> > > > agp0: detected 16252k stolen memory
> > > > agp0: aperture size is 128M
> > > > drm0: <Intel i865G GMCH> on vgapci0
> > > > vgapci0: child drm0 requested
> pci_enable_busmaster
> > > > info: [drm] AGP at 0xf0000000 128MB
> > > > info: [drm] Initialized i915 1.6.0 20080730
> > > > ... I removed the rest of dmesg to save
> space
> > > >
> > > > My xorg.conf:
> > > > Section "Module"
> > > >     Load        "dbe"      #
> Double buffer extension
> > > >     Load        "GLcore"
> > > >     Load        "freetype"
> > > >     Load        "glx"
> > > >     Load        "dri"
> > > > EndSection
> > > >
> > > > Section "Files"
> > > >
> > >     FontPath   
> "/usr/local/lib/X11/fonts/winfonts/"
> > > >
> > >     FontPath   
> "/usr/local/lib/X11/fonts/koi8-1/misc/"
> > > >
> > >     FontPath   
> "/usr/local/lib/X11/fonts/koi8-1/75dpi/"
> > > >     FontPath   
> "/usr/local/lib/X11/fonts/misc/"
> > > >     FontPath   
> "/usr/local/lib/X11/fonts/URW/"
> > > > EndSection
> > > >
> > > > Section "ServerFlags"
> > > >
> > > > EndSection
> > > >
> > > > Section "Monitor"
> > > >     Identifier    "Sony"
> > > >     HorizSync    31.5 - 85.0
> > > >     VertRefresh    50-70
> > > >     Option        "DPMS"
> "true"
> > > > EndSection
> > > >
> > > > Section "Device"
> > > >     Identifier    "I865"
> > > >     Driver        "intel"
> > > >     VendorName    "Intel
> Corporation"
> > > >     Option        "DRI"
> "true"
> > > > #    Option        "AccelMethod"
> "NONE"
> > > >     Option        "AccelMethod"
> "EXA"
> > > >     Option       
> "MigrationHeuristic"
> > > "greedy"
> > > >     Option        "ExaNoComposite"
> "false"
> > > > EndSection
> > > >
> > > > Section "Screen"
> > > >     Identifier    "LCD_Screen"
> > > >     Device        "I865"
> > > >     Monitor        "Sony"
> > > >     DefaultDepth    24
> > > >
> > > >     Subsection "Display"
> > > >         Depth       24
> > > >         Modes       "1280x1024"
> > > >         ViewPort    0 0
> > > >         Virtual        2040 2040
> > > >     EndSubsection
> > > > EndSection
> > > >
> > > > Section "ServerLayout"
> > > >     Identifier    "Simple Layout"
> > > >     Option        "AIGLX"
> "true"
> > > >     Screen        "LCD_Screen"
> > > > EndSection
> > > >
> > > > Section "DRI"
> > > >     Group        0
> > > >     Mode        0666
> > > > EndSection
> > > >
> > > > Section "Extensions"
> > > >     Option        "Composite"
> "Enable"
> > > >     Option        "RENDER"
> "Enable"
> > > >     Option        "DAMAGE"
> "Enable"
> > > > EndSection
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > And here is Xorg log:
> > > > X.Org X Server 1.5.3
> > > > Release Date: 5 November 2008
> > > > X Protocol Version 11, Revision 0
> > > > Build Operating System: FreeBSD 7.1-STABLE
> i386
> > > > Current Operating System: FreeBSD
> mysrv.faberlic.com
> > > 7.1-STABLE FreeBSD 7.1-STABLE #0: Wed Jan 28
> 16:46:24 MSK
> > > 2009    
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/MYSRV
> > > i386
> > > > Build Date: 28 January 2009  12:25:29PM
> > > > 
> > > >     Before reporting problems, check
> http://wiki.x.org
> > > >     to make sure that you have the latest
> version.
> > > > Markers: (--) probed, (**) from config file,
> (==)
> > > default setting,
> > > >     (++) from command line, (!!) notice,
> (II)
> > > informational,
> > > >     (WW) warning, (EE) error, (NI) not
> implemented, (??)
> > > unknown.
> > > > (==) Log file:
> "/var/log/Xorg.0.log", Time:
> > > Wed Jan 28 17:04:03 2009
> > > > (==) Using config file:
> "/etc/X11/xorg.conf"
> > > > (==) ServerLayout "Simple Layout"
> > > > (**) |-->Screen "LCD_Screen"
> (0)
> > > > (**) |   |-->Monitor "Sony"
> > > > (**) |   |-->Device "I865"
> > > > (**) Option "AIGLX"
> "true"
> > > > (==) Automatically adding devices
> > > > (==) Automatically enabling devices
> > > > (==) Including the default font path
> > >
> /usr/local/lib/X11/fonts/misc/,/usr/local/lib/X11/fonts/TTF/,/usr/local/lib/X11/fonts/OTF,/usr/local/lib/X11/fonts/Type1/,/usr/local/lib/X11/fonts/100dpi/,/usr/local/lib/X11/fonts/75dpi/.
> > > > (**) FontPath set to:
> > > >     /usr/local/lib/X11/fonts/winfonts/,
> > > >     /usr/local/lib/X11/fonts/koi8-1/misc/,
> > > >     /usr/local/lib/X11/fonts/koi8-1/75dpi/,
> > > >     /usr/local/lib/X11/fonts/misc/,
> > > >     /usr/local/lib/X11/fonts/URW/,
> > > >     /usr/local/lib/X11/fonts/misc/,
> > > >     /usr/local/lib/X11/fonts/TTF/,
> > > >     /usr/local/lib/X11/fonts/OTF,
> > > >     /usr/local/lib/X11/fonts/Type1/,
> > > >     /usr/local/lib/X11/fonts/100dpi/,
> > > >     /usr/local/lib/X11/fonts/75dpi/
> > > > (==) ModulePath set to
> > > "/usr/local/lib/xorg/modules"
> > > > (**) Extension "Composite" is
> enabled
> > > > (**) Extension "RENDER" is enabled
> > > > (**) Extension "DAMAGE" is enabled
> > > > (II) Cannot locate a core pointer device.
> > > > (II) Cannot locate a core keyboard device.
> > > > (II) The server relies on HAL to provide the
> list of
> > > input devices.
> > > >     If no devices become available,
> reconfigure HAL or
> > > disable AllowEmptyInput.
> > > > (II) Loader magic: 0x81ab3c0
> > > > (II) Module ABI versions:
> > > >     X.Org ANSI C Emulation: 0.4
> > > >     X.Org Video Driver: 4.1
> > > >     X.Org XInput driver : 2.1
> > > >     X.Org Server Extension : 1.1
> > > >     X.Org Font Renderer : 0.6
> > > > (II) Loader running on freebsd
> > > > (--) Using syscons driver with X support
> (version 2.0)
> > > > (--) using VT number 9
> > > >
> > > > (--) PCI:*([EMAIL PROTECTED]:2:0) Intel Corporation 82865G
> > > Integrated Graphics Controller rev 0, Mem @
> 0xf0000000/0,
> > > 0xffa80000/0, I/O @ 0x0000ec00/0, BIOS @
> 0x????????/65536
> > > > (II) System resource ranges:
> > > >     [0] -1    0    0x00100000 - 0x3fffffff
> (0x3ff00000)
> > > MX[B]E(B)
> > > >     [1] -1    0    0x000f0000 - 0x000fffff
> (0x10000) MX[B]
> > > >     [2] -1    0    0x000c0000 - 0x000effff
> (0x30000) MX[B]
> > > >     [3] -1    0    0x00000000 - 0x0009ffff
> (0xa0000) MX[B]
> > > >     [4] -1    0    0x0000ffff - 0x0000ffff
> (0x1) IX[B]
> > > >     [5] -1    0    0x00000000 - 0x000000ff
> (0x100) IX[B]
> > > > (II) "extmod" will be loaded by
> default.
> > > > (II) "dbe" will be loaded. This
> was enabled
> > > by default and also specified in the config file.
> > > > (II) "glx" will be loaded. This
> was enabled
> > > by default and also specified in the config file.
> > > > (II) "freetype" will be loaded.
> This was
> > > enabled by default and also specified in the
> config file.
> > > > (II) "record" will be loaded by
> default.
> > > > (II) "dri" will be loaded. This
> was enabled
> > > by default and also specified in the config file.
> > > > (II) LoadModule: "dbe"
> > > >
> > > > (II) Loading
> > > /usr/local/lib/xorg/modules/extensions//libdbe.so
> > > > (II) Module dbe: vendor="X.Org
> Foundation"
> > > >     compiled for 1.5.3, module version =
> 1.0.0
> > > >     Module class: X.Org Server Extension
> > > >     ABI class: X.Org Server Extension,
> version 1.1
> > > > (II) Loading extension DOUBLE-BUFFER
> > > > (II) LoadModule: "freetype"
> > > >
> > > > (II) Loading
> > > /usr/local/lib/xorg/modules/fonts//libfreetype.so
> > > > (II) Module freetype: vendor="X.Org
> Foundation
> > > & the After X-TT Project"
> > > >     compiled for 1.5.3, module version =
> 2.1.0
> > > >     Module class: X.Org Font Renderer
> > > >     ABI class: X.Org Font Renderer, version
> 0.6
> > > > (II) Loading font FreeType
> > > > (II) LoadModule: "glx"
> > > >
> > > > (II) Loading
> > > /usr/local/lib/xorg/modules/extensions//libglx.so
> > > > (II) Module glx: vendor="X.Org
> Foundation"
> > > >     compiled for 1.5.3, module version =
> 1.0.0
> > > >     ABI class: X.Org Server Extension,
> version 1.1
> > > > (**) AIGLX enabled
> > > > (**) Exporting typical set of GLX visuals
> > > > (II) Loading extension GLX
> > > > (II) LoadModule: "dri"
> > > >
> > > > (II) Loading
> > > /usr/local/lib/xorg/modules/extensions//libdri.so
> > > > (II) Module dri: vendor="X.Org
> Foundation"
> > > >     compiled for 1.5.3, module version =
> 1.0.0
> > > >     ABI class: X.Org Server Extension,
> version 1.1
> > > > (II) Loading extension XFree86-DRI
> > > > (II) LoadModule: "extmod"
> > > >
> > > > (II) Loading
> > >
> /usr/local/lib/xorg/modules/extensions//libextmod.so
> > > > (II) Module extmod: vendor="X.Org
> > > Foundation"
> > > >     compiled for 1.5.3, module version =
> 1.0.0
> > > >     Module class: X.Org Server Extension
> > > >     ABI class: X.Org Server Extension,
> version 1.1
> > > > (II) Loading extension SHAPE
> > > > (II) Loading extension
> MIT-SUNDRY-NONSTANDARD
> > > > (II) Loading extension BIG-REQUESTS
> > > > (II) Loading extension SYNC
> > > > (II) Loading extension MIT-SCREEN-SAVER
> > > > (II) Loading extension XC-MISC
> > > > (II) Loading extension
> XFree86-VidModeExtension
> > > > (II) Loading extension XFree86-Misc
> > > > (II) Loading extension XFree86-DGA
> > > > (II) Loading extension DPMS
> > > > (II) Loading extension TOG-CUP
> > > > (II) Loading extension
> Extended-Visual-Information
> > > > (II) Loading extension XVideo
> > > > (II) Loading extension
> XVideo-MotionCompensation
> > > > (II) Loading extension X-Resource
> > > > (II) LoadModule: "record"
> > > >
> > > > (II) Loading
> > >
> /usr/local/lib/xorg/modules/extensions//librecord.so
> > > > (II) Module record: vendor="X.Org
> > > Foundation"
> > > >     compiled for 1.5.3, module version =
> 1.13.0
> > > >     Module class: X.Org Server Extension
> > > >     ABI class: X.Org Server Extension,
> version 1.1
> > > > (II) Loading extension RECORD
> > > > (II) LoadModule: "intel"
> > > >
> > > > (II) Loading
> > > /usr/local/lib/xorg/modules/drivers//intel_drv.so
> > > > (II) Module intel: vendor="X.Org
> Foundation"
> > > >     compiled for 1.5.3, module version =
> 2.5.1
> > > >     Module class: X.Org Video Driver
> > > >     ABI class: X.Org Video Driver, version
> 4.1
> > > > (II) intel: Driver for Intel Integrated
> Graphics
> > > Chipsets: i810,
> > > >     i810-dc100, i810e, i815, i830M, 845G,
> 852GM/855GM,
> > > 865G, 915G,
> > > >     E7221 (i915), 915GM, 945G, 945GM,
> 945GME, 965G, G35,
> > > 965Q, 946GZ,
> > > >     965GM, 965GME/GLE, G33, Q35, Q33,
> > > >     Mobile Intel\u00ae GM45 Express
> Chipset,
> > > >     Intel Integrated Graphics Device,
> G45/G43, Q45/Q43,
> > > G41
> > > > (II) Primary Device is: PCI [EMAIL PROTECTED]:02:0
> > > > (II) resource ranges after
> xf86ClaimFixedResources()
> > > call:
> > > >     [0] -1    0    0x00100000 - 0x3fffffff
> (0x3ff00000)
> > > MX[B]E(B)
> > > >     [1] -1    0    0x000f0000 - 0x000fffff
> (0x10000) MX[B]
> > > >     [2] -1    0    0x000c0000 - 0x000effff
> (0x30000) MX[B]
> > > >     [3] -1    0    0x00000000 - 0x0009ffff
> (0xa0000) MX[B]
> > > >     [4] -1    0    0x0000ffff - 0x0000ffff
> (0x1) IX[B]
> > > >     [5] -1    0    0x00000000 - 0x000000ff
> (0x100) IX[B]
> > > > (II) resource ranges after probing:
> > > >     [0] -1    0    0x00100000 - 0x3fffffff
> (0x3ff00000)
> > > MX[B]E(B)
> > > >     [1] -1    0    0x000f0000 - 0x000fffff
> (0x10000) MX[B]
> > > >     [2] -1    0    0x000c0000 - 0x000effff
> (0x30000) MX[B]
> > > >     [3] -1    0    0x00000000 - 0x0009ffff
> (0xa0000) MX[B]
> > > >     [4] 0    0    0x000a0000 - 0x000affff
> (0x10000) MS[B]
> > > >     [5] 0    0    0x000b0000 - 0x000b7fff
> (0x8000) MS[B]
> > > >     [6] 0    0    0x000b8000 - 0x000bffff
> (0x8000) MS[B]
> > > >     [7] -1    0    0x0000ffff - 0x0000ffff
> (0x1) IX[B]
> > > >     [8] -1    0    0x00000000 - 0x000000ff
> (0x100) IX[B]
> > > >     [9] 0    0    0x000003b0 - 0x000003bb
> (0xc) IS[B]
> > > >     [10] 0    0    0x000003c0 - 0x000003df
> (0x20) IS[B]
> > > > (II) Loading sub module "vgahw"
> > > > (II) LoadModule: "vgahw"
> > > >
> > > > (II) Loading
> /usr/local/lib/xorg/modules//libvgahw.so
> > > > (II) Module vgahw: vendor="X.Org
> Foundation"
> > > >     compiled for 1.5.3, module version =
> 0.1.0
> > > >     ABI class: X.Org Video Driver, version
> 4.1
> > > > (**) intel(0): Depth 24, (--) framebuffer
> bpp 32
> > > > (==) intel(0): RGB weight 888
> > > > (==) intel(0): Default visual is TrueColor
> > > > (**) intel(0): Option
> "AccelMethod"
> > > "EXA"
> > > > (**) intel(0): Option "DRI"
> "true"
> > > > (II) intel(0): Integrated Graphics Chipset:
> Intel(R)
> > > 865G
> > > > (--) intel(0): Chipset: "865G"
> > > > (--) intel(0): Linear framebuffer at
> 0xF0000000
> > > > (--) intel(0): IO registers at addr
> 0xFFA80000
> > > > (**) intel(0): Using EXA for acceleration
> > > > (II) intel(0): 1 display pipe available.
> > > > (II) Loading sub module "ddc"
> > > > (II) LoadModule: "ddc"
> > > > (II) Module "ddc" already built-in
> > > > (II) Loading sub module "i2c"
> > > > (II) LoadModule: "i2c"
> > > > (II) Module "i2c" already built-in
> > > > (II) intel(0): Output VGA using monitor
> section Sony
> > > > (II) intel(0): I2C bus "DVODDC_D"
> > > initialized.
> > > > (II) Loading sub module "sil164"
> > > > (II) LoadModule: "sil164"
> > > >
> > > > (II) Loading
> > > /usr/local/lib/xorg/modules/drivers//sil164.so
> > > > (II) Module sil164: vendor="X.Org
> > > Foundation"
> > > >     compiled for 1.5.3, module version =
> 1.0.0
> > > >     ABI class: X.Org Video Driver, version
> 4.1
> > > > (II) intel(0): I2C bus "DVOI2C_E"
> > > initialized.
> > > > (II) Loading sub module "ch7xxx"
> > > > (II) LoadModule: "ch7xxx"
> > > >
> > > > (II) Loading
> > > /usr/local/lib/xorg/modules/drivers//ch7xxx.so
> > > > (II) Module ch7xxx: vendor="X.Org
> > > Foundation"
> > > >     compiled for 1.5.3, module version =
> 1.0.0
> > > >     ABI class: X.Org Video Driver, version
> 4.1
> > > > (II) intel(0): I2C bus "DVOI2C_E"
> removed.
> > > > (II) intel(0): I2C bus "DVOI2C_E"
> > > initialized.
> > > > (II) Loading sub module "ivch"
> > > > (II) LoadModule: "ivch"
> > > >
> > > > (II) Loading
> > > /usr/local/lib/xorg/modules/drivers//ivch.so
> > > > (II) Module ivch: vendor="X.Org
> Foundation"
> > > >     compiled for 1.5.3, module version =
> 1.0.0
> > > >     ABI class: X.Org Video Driver, version
> 4.1
> > > > (II) intel(0): I2C bus "DVOI2C_E"
> removed.
> > > > (II) intel(0): I2C bus "DVOI2C_B"
> > > initialized.
> > > > (II) Loading sub module "tfp410"
> > > > (II) LoadModule: "tfp410"
> > > >
> > > > (II) Loading
> > > /usr/local/lib/xorg/modules/drivers//tfp410.so
> > > > (II) Module tfp410: vendor="X.Org
> > > Foundation"
> > > >     compiled for 1.5.3, module version =
> 1.0.0
> > > >     ABI class: X.Org Video Driver, version
> 4.1
> > > > (II) intel(0): I2C bus "DVOI2C_B"
> removed.
> > > > (II) intel(0): I2C bus "DVOI2C_E"
> > > initialized.
> > > > (II) Loading sub module "ch7017"
> > > > (II) LoadModule: "ch7017"
> > > >
> > > > (II) Loading
> > > /usr/local/lib/xorg/modules/drivers//ch7017.so
> > > > (II) Module ch7017: vendor="X.Org
> > > Foundation"
> > > >     compiled for 1.5.3, module version =
> 1.0.0
> > > >     ABI class: X.Org Video Driver, version
> 4.1
> > > > (II) intel(0): I2C bus "DVOI2C_E"
> removed.
> > > > (II) intel(0): I2C bus "DVOI2C_E"
> > > initialized.
> > > > (II) intel(0): I2C bus "DVOI2C_E"
> removed.
> > > > (II) intel(0): I2C bus "DVODDC_D"
> removed.
> > > > (==) intel(0): Write-combining range
> (0xa0000,0x10000)
> > > was already clear
> > > > (II) intel(0): I2C bus "CRTDDC_A"
> > > initialized.
> > > > (II) intel(0): I2C bus "CRTDDC_A"
> removed.
> > > > (II) intel(0): I2C bus "CRTDDC_A"
> > > initialized.
> > > > (II) intel(0): I2C device
> "CRTDDC_A:ddc2"
> > > registered at address 0xA0.
> > > > (II) intel(0): I2C device
> "CRTDDC_A:ddc2"
> > > removed.
> > > > (II) intel(0): I2C bus "CRTDDC_A"
> removed.
> > > > (II) intel(0): EDID vendor "SNY",
> prod id
> > > 10096
> > > > (II) intel(0): Using hsync ranges from
> config file
> > > > (II) intel(0): Using vrefresh ranges from
> config file
> > > > (II) intel(0): Printing DDC gathered
> Modelines:
> > > > (II) intel(0): Modeline
> "1280x1024"x0.0
> > > 108.00  1280 1328 1440 1688  1024 1025 1028 1066
> +hsync
> > > +vsync (64.0 kHz)
> > > > (II) intel(0): Modeline
> "800x600"x0.0 
> > > 40.00  800 840 968 1056  600 601 605 628 +hsync
> +vsync (37.9
> > > kHz)
> > > > (II) intel(0): Modeline
> "640x480"x0.0 
> > > 31.50  640 656 720 840  480 481 484 500 -hsync
> -vsync (37.5
> > > kHz)
> > > > (II) intel(0): Modeline
> "640x480"x0.0 
> > > 31.50  640 664 704 832  480 489 491 520 -hsync
> -vsync (37.9
> > > kHz)
> > > > (II) intel(0): Modeline
> "640x480"x0.0 
> > > 25.20  640 656 752 800  480 490 492 525 -hsync
> -vsync (31.5
> > > kHz)
> > > > (II) intel(0): Modeline
> "720x400"x0.0 
> > > 28.32  720 738 846 900  400 412 414 449 -hsync
> +vsync (31.5
> > > kHz)
> > > > (II) intel(0): Modeline
> "1280x1024"x0.0
> > > 135.00  1280 1296 1440 1688  1024 1025 1028 1066
> +hsync
> > > +vsync (80.0 kHz)
> > > > (II) intel(0): Modeline
> "1024x768"x0.0 
> > > 78.80  1024 1040 1136 1312  768 769 772 800
> +hsync +vsync
> > > (60.1 kHz)
> > > > (II) intel(0): Modeline
> "1024x768"x0.0 
> > > 75.00  1024 1048 1184 1328  768 771 777 806
> -hsync -vsync
> > > (56.5 kHz)
> > > > (II) intel(0): Modeline
> "1024x768"x0.0 
> > > 65.00  1024 1048 1184 1344  768 771 777 806
> -hsync -vsync
> > > (48.4 kHz)
> > > > (II) intel(0): Modeline
> "800x600"x0.0 
> > > 49.50  800 816 896 1056  600 601 604 625 +hsync
> +vsync (46.9
> > > kHz)
> > > > (II) intel(0): Modeline
> "800x600"x0.0 
> > > 50.00  800 856 976 1040  600 637 643 666 +hsync
> +vsync (48.1
> > > kHz)
> > > > (II) intel(0): Modeline
> "1280x1024"x60.0
> > > 108.88  1280 1360 1496 1712  1024 1025 1028 1060
> -hsync
> > > +vsync (63.6 kHz)
> > > > (II) intel(0): Modeline
> "1280x960"x60.0
> > > 102.10  1280 1360 1496 1712  960 961 964 994
> -hsync +vsync
> > > (59.6 kHz)
> > > > (II) intel(0): EDID vendor "SNY",
> prod id
> > > 10096
> > > > (II) intel(0): Output VGA connected
> > > > (II) intel(0): Using user preference for
> initial modes
> > > > (II) intel(0): Output VGA using initial mode
> 1280x1024
> > > > (==) intel(0): Write-combining range
> (0xa0000,0x10000)
> > > was already clear
> > > > (II) intel(0): detected 128 kB GTT.
> > > > (II) intel(0): detected 16252 kB stolen
> memory.
> > > > (==) intel(0): video overlay key set to
> 0x101fe
> > > > (==) intel(0): Intel XvMC decoder disabled
> > > > (==) intel(0): Will not try to enable page
> flipping
> > > > (==) intel(0): Triple buffering disabled
> > > > (==) intel(0): Using gamma correction (1.0,
> 1.0, 1.0)
> > > > (**) intel(0): Display dimensions: (340,
> 270) mm
> > > > (**) intel(0): DPI set to (152, 191)
> > > > (II) Loading sub module "fb"
> > > > (II) LoadModule: "fb"
> > > >
> > > > (II) Loading
> /usr/local/lib/xorg/modules//libfb.so
> > > > (II) Module fb: vendor="X.Org
> Foundation"
> > > >     compiled for 1.5.3, module version =
> 1.0.0
> > > >     ABI class: X.Org ANSI C Emulation,
> version 0.4
> > > > (II) Loading sub module "exa"
> > > > (II) LoadModule: "exa"
> > > >
> > > > (II) Loading
> /usr/local/lib/xorg/modules//libexa.so
> > > > (II) Module exa: vendor="X.Org
> Foundation"
> > > >     compiled for 1.5.3, module version =
> 2.4.0
> > > >     ABI class: X.Org Video Driver, version
> 4.1
> > > > (II) Loading sub module "ramdac"
> > > > (II) LoadModule: "ramdac"
> > > > (II) Module "ramdac" already
> built-in
> > > > (II) intel(0): Comparing regs from server
> start up to
> > > After PreInit
> > > > (II) Loading sub module "dri"
> > > > (II) LoadModule: "dri"
> > > >
> > > > (II) Reloading
> > > /usr/local/lib/xorg/modules/extensions//libdri.so
> > > > (==) Depth 24 pixmap format is 32 bpp
> > > > (II) do I need RAC?  No, I don't.
> > > > (II) resource ranges after preInit:
> > > >     [0] -1    0    0x00100000 - 0x3fffffff
> (0x3ff00000)
> > > MX[B]E(B)
> > > >     [1] -1    0    0x000f0000 - 0x000fffff
> (0x10000) MX[B]
> > > >     [2] -1    0    0x000c0000 - 0x000effff
> (0x30000) MX[B]
> > > >     [3] -1    0    0x00000000 - 0x0009ffff
> (0xa0000) MX[B]
> > > >     [4] 0    0    0x000a0000 - 0x000affff
> (0x10000) MS[B](OprD)
> > > >     [5] 0    0    0x000b0000 - 0x000b7fff
> (0x8000) MS[B](OprD)
> > > >     [6] 0    0    0x000b8000 - 0x000bffff
> (0x8000) MS[B](OprD)
> > > >     [7] -1    0    0x0000ffff - 0x0000ffff
> (0x1) IX[B]
> > > >     [8] -1    0    0x00000000 - 0x000000ff
> (0x100) IX[B]
> > > >     [9] 0    0    0x000003b0 - 0x000003bb
> (0xc) IS[B](OprU)
> > > >     [10] 0    0    0x000003c0 - 0x000003df
> (0x20) IS[B](OprU)
> > > > (II) intel(0): Kernel reported 241152 total,
> 0 used
> > > > (II) intel(0): I830CheckAvailableMemory:
> 964608 kB
> > > available
> > > > drmOpenDevice: node name is /dev/dri/card0
> > > > drmOpenDevice: open result is 10, (OK)
> > > > drmOpenDevice: node name is /dev/dri/card0
> > > > drmOpenDevice: open result is 10, (OK)
> > > > drmOpenByBusid: Searching for BusID
> pci:0000:00:02.0
> > > > drmOpenDevice: node name is /dev/dri/card0
> > > > drmOpenDevice: open result is 10, (OK)
> > > > drmOpenByBusid: drmOpenMinor returns 10
> > > > drmOpenByBusid: drmGetBusid reports
> pci:0000:00:02.0
> > > > (II) [drm] DRM interface version 1.2
> > > > (II) [drm] DRM open master succeeded.
> > > > (II) intel(0): [drm] Using the DRM lock
> SAREA also for
> > > drawables.
> > > > (II) intel(0): [drm] framebuffer mapped by
> ddx driver
> > > > (II) intel(0): [drm] added 1 reserved
> context for
> > > kernel
> > > > (II) intel(0): X context handle = 0x1
> > > > (II) intel(0): [drm] installed DRM signal
> handler
> > > > (**) intel(0): Framebuffer compression
> disabled
> > > > (**) intel(0): Tiling enabled
> > > > (==) intel(0): VideoRam: 131072 KB
> > > > (II) intel(0): Attempting memory allocation
> with tiled
> > > buffers.
> > > > (WW) intel(0): Failed to allocate texture
> space.
> > > > (II) intel(0): Tiled allocation failed.
> > > > (II) intel(0): Attempting memory allocation
> with
> > > untiled buffers.
> > > > (WW) intel(0): Failed to allocate texture
> space.
> > > > (II) intel(0): Untiled allocation failed.
> > > > (II) intel(0): Couldn't allocate 3D
> memory,
> > > disabling DRI.
> > > > (II) intel(0): Attempting memory allocation
> with
> > > untiled buffers.
> > > > (II) intel(0): Untiled allocation
> successful.
> > >
> > > There is some problem on 855 class hardware with
> agp/drm
> > > and tiled
> > > buffers.  I need to get a debugging build of agp
> to see if
> > > I can figure
> > > out what is going on.  Try disabling tiled
> buffers and see
> > > if that
> > > helps. Option "Tiling" "off"
> in the
> > > Device section.
> > >
> > > robert.
> > >
> > > > (II) intel(0): Page Flipping disabled
> > > > (II) intel(0): vgaHWGetIOBase:
> hwp->IOBase is
> > > 0x03d0, hwp->PIOOffset is 0x0000
> > > > (==) intel(0): Write-combining range
> (0xa0000,0x10000)
> > > was already clear
> > > > (**) intel(0): Option
> "MigrationHeuristic"
> > > "greedy"
> > > > (**) intel(0): Option
> "EXANoComposite"
> > > "false"
> > > > (II) EXA(0): Offscreen pixmap area of
> 50135040 bytes
> > > > (II) EXA(0): Driver registered support for
> the
> > > following operations:
> > > > (II)         Solid
> > > > (II)         Copy
> > > > (II)         Composite (RENDER acceleration)
> > > > (==) intel(0): Backing store disabled
> > > > (==) intel(0): Silken mouse enabled
> > > > (II) intel(0): Initializing HW Cursor
> > > > (II) intel(0): xf86BindGARTMemory: bind key
> 11 at
> > > 0x00fdf000 (pgoffset 4063)
> > > > (II) intel(0): xf86BindGARTMemory: bind key
> 12 at
> > > 0x00fe0000 (pgoffset 4064)
> > > > (II) intel(0): xf86BindGARTMemory: bind key
> 13 at
> > > 0x01fd0000 (pgoffset 8144)
> > > > (II) intel(0): Fixed memory allocation
> layout:
> > > > (II) intel(0): 0x00000000-0x0001ffff: ring
> buffer (128
> > > kB)
> > > > (II) intel(0): 0x00020000-0x00024fff: HW
> cursors (20
> > > kB)
> > > > (II) intel(0): 0x00025000-0x0002cfff:
> logical 3D
> > > context (32 kB)
> > > > (II) intel(0): 0x0002d000-0x0012cfff: fake
> bufmgr
> > > (1024 kB)
> > > > (II) intel(0): 0x00fdf000:            end of
> stolen
> > > memory
> > > > (II) intel(0): 0x00fdf000-0x00fdffff:
> overlay
> > > registers (4 kB, 0x000000000823b000 physical
> > > > )
> > > > (II) intel(0): 0x00fe0000-0x01fcffff: front
> buffer
> > > (16320 kB)
> > > > (II) intel(0): 0x01fd0000-0x04f9ffff: exa
> offscreen
> > > (48960 kB)
> > > > (II) intel(0): 0x08000000:            end of
> aperture
> > > > (II) intel(0): Output configuration:
> > > > (II) intel(0):   Pipe A is on
> > > > (II) intel(0):   Display plane A is now
> enabled and
> > > connected to pipe A.
> > > > (II) intel(0):   Output VGA is connected to
> pipe A
> > > > (II) intel(0): RandR 1.2 enabled, ignore the
> following
> > > RandR disabled message.
> > > > (**) Option "dpms"
> "true"
> > > > (**) intel(0): DPMS enabled
> > > > (II) intel(0): Set up overlay video
> > > > (II) intel(0): direct rendering: Failed
> > > > (--) RandR disabled
> > > > (II) Initializing built-in extension MIT-SHM
> > > > (II) Initializing built-in extension
> XInputExtension
> > > > (II) Initializing built-in extension XTEST
> > > > (II) Initializing built-in extension
> XKEYBOARD
> > > > (II) Initializing built-in extension
> XINERAMA
> > > > (II) Initializing built-in extension XFIXES
> > > > (II) Initializing built-in extension RENDER
> > > > (II) Initializing built-in extension RANDR
> > > > (II) Initializing built-in extension
> COMPOSITE
> > > > (II) Initializing built-in extension DAMAGE
> > > > (II) Initializing built-in extension XEVIE
> > > > drmOpenDevice: node name is /dev/dri/card0
> > > > drmOpenDevice: open result is 11, (OK)
> > > > drmOpenByBusid: Searching for BusID
> pci:0000:00:02.0
> > > > drmOpenDevice: node name is /dev/dri/card0
> > > > drmOpenDevice: open result is 11, (OK)
> > > > drmOpenByBusid: drmOpenMinor returns 11
> > > > drmOpenByBusid: drmGetBusid reports
> pci:0000:00:02.0
> > > > (EE) AIGLX error: Calling driver entry point
> > > failed(EE) AIGLX: reverting to software rendering
> > > > (II) AIGLX: Loaded and initialized
> > > /usr/local/lib/dri/swrast_dri.so
> > > > (II) GLX: Initialized DRISWRAST GL provider
> for screen
> > > 0
> > > > (II) intel(0): Setting screen physical size
> to 359 x
> > > 287
> > > > (II) config/hal: Adding input device AT
> Keyboard
> > > > (II) LoadModule: "kbd"
> > > >
> > > > (II) Loading
> > > /usr/local/lib/xorg/modules/input//kbd_drv.so
> > > > (II) Module kbd: vendor="X.Org
> Foundation"
> > > >     compiled for 1.5.3, module version =
> 1.3.2
> > > >     Module class: X.Org XInput Driver
> > > >     ABI class: X.Org XInput driver, version
> 2.1
> > > > (**) AT Keyboard: always reports core events
> > > > (**) Option "Protocol"
> "standard"
> > > > (**) AT Keyboard: Protocol: standard
> > > > (**) Option "AutoRepeat" "500
> 30"
> > > > (**) Option "XkbRules"
> "base"
> > > > (**) AT Keyboard: XkbRules: "base"
> > > > (**) Option "XkbModel"
> "pc105"
> > > > (**) AT Keyboard: XkbModel:
> "pc105"
> > > > (**) Option "XkbLayout"
> "us,ru"
> > > > (**) AT Keyboard: XkbLayout:
> "us,ru"
> > > > (**) Option "XkbVariant"
> > > ",winkeys"
> > > > (**) AT Keyboard: XkbVariant:
> ",winkeys"
> > > > (**) Option "XkbOptions"
> > > "grp:ctrl_shift_toggle,grp_led:scroll"
> > > > (**) AT Keyboard: XkbOptions:
> > > "grp:ctrl_shift_toggle,grp_led:scroll"
> > > > (**) Option "CustomKeycodes"
> "off"
> > > > (**) AT Keyboard: CustomKeycodes disabled
> > > > (II) XINPUT: Adding extended input device
> "AT
> > > Keyboard" (type: KEYBOARD)
> > > > (II) config/hal: Adding input device PS/2
> Mouse
> > > > (II) LoadModule: "mouse"
> > > >
> > > > (II) Loading
> > > /usr/local/lib/xorg/modules/input//mouse_drv.so
> > > > (II) Module mouse: vendor="X.Org
> Foundation"
> > > >     compiled for 1.5.3, module version =
> 1.4.0
> > > >     Module class: X.Org XInput Driver
> > > >     ABI class: X.Org XInput driver, version
> 2.1
> > > > (**) PS/2 Mouse: Device:
> "/dev/psm0"
> > > > (==) PS/2 Mouse: Protocol: "Auto"
> > > > (**) PS/2 Mouse: always reports core events
> > > > (**) Option "Device"
> "/dev/psm0"
> > > > (==) PS/2 Mouse: Emulate3Buttons,
> Emulate3Timeout: 50
> > > > (**) PS/2 Mouse: ZAxisMapping: buttons 4 and
> 5
> > > > (**) Option "EmulateWheel"
> "true"
> > > > (**) Option "EmulateWheelButton"
> > > "2"
> > > > (**) Option "EmulateWheelTimeout"
> > > "200"
> > > > (**) Option "XAxisMapping" "4
> 5"
> > > > (**) PS/2 Mouse: XAxisMapping: buttons 4 and
> 5
> > > > (**) Option "YAxisMapping" "6
> 7"
> > > > (**) PS/2 Mouse: YAxisMapping: buttons 6 and
> 7
> > > > (**) PS/2 Mouse: EmulateWheel,
> EmulateWheelButton: 2,
> > > EmulateWheelInertia: 10, EmulateWheelTimeout: 200
> > > > (**) PS/2 Mouse: Buttons: 11
> > > > (**) PS/2 Mouse: Sensitivity: 1
> > > > (II) XINPUT: Adding extended input device
> "PS/2
> > > Mouse" (type: MOUSE)
> > > > (II) PS/2 Mouse: SetupAuto: hw.iftype is 3,
> hw.model
> > > is 10
> > > > (II) PS/2 Mouse: SetupAuto: protocol is
> ExplorerPS/2
> > > > (II) PS/2 Mouse: ps2EnableDataReporting:
> succeeded
> > > > (WW) fcntl(12, O_ASYNC): Inappropriate ioctl
> for
> > > device
> > > > (II) intel(0): I2C bus "CRTDDC_A"
> > > initialized.
> > > > (II) intel(0): I2C bus "CRTDDC_A"
> removed.
> > > > (II) intel(0): I2C bus "CRTDDC_A"
> > > initialized.
> > > > (II) intel(0): I2C device
> "CRTDDC_A:ddc2"
> > > registered at address 0xA0.
> > > > (II) intel(0): I2C device
> "CRTDDC_A:ddc2"
> > > removed.
> > > > (II) intel(0): I2C bus "CRTDDC_A"
> removed.
> > > > (II) intel(0): EDID vendor "SNY",
> prod id
> > > 10096
> > > > (II) intel(0): Using hsync ranges from
> config file
> > > > (II) intel(0): Using vrefresh ranges from
> config file
> > > > (II) intel(0): Printing DDC gathered
> Modelines:
> > > > (II) intel(0): Modeline
> "1280x1024"x0.0
> > > 108.00  1280 1328 1440 1688  1024 1025 1028 1066
> +hsync
> > > +vsync (64.0 kHz)
> > > > (II) intel(0): Modeline
> "800x600"x0.0 
> > > 40.00  800 840 968 1056  600 601 605 628 +hsync
> +vsync (37.9
> > > kHz)
> > > > (II) intel(0): Modeline
> "640x480"x0.0 
> > > 31.50  640 656 720 840  480 481 484 500 -hsync
> -vsync (37.5
> > > kHz)
> > > > (II) intel(0): Modeline
> "640x480"x0.0 
> > > 31.50  640 664 704 832  480 489 491 520 -hsync
> -vsync (37.9
> > > kHz)
> > > > (II) intel(0): Modeline
> "640x480"x0.0 
> > > 25.20  640 656 752 800  480 490 492 525 -hsync
> -vsync (31.5
> > > kHz)
> > > > (II) intel(0): Modeline
> "720x400"x0.0 
> > > 28.32  720 738 846 900  400 412 414 449 -hsync
> +vsync (31.5
> > > kHz)
> > > > (II) intel(0): Modeline
> "1280x1024"x0.0
> > > 135.00  1280 1296 1440 1688  1024 1025 1028 1066
> +hsync
> > > +vsync (80.0 kHz)
> > > > (II) intel(0): Modeline
> "1024x768"x0.0 
> > > 78.80  1024 1040 1136 1312  768 769 772 800
> +hsync +vsync
> > > (60.1 kHz)
> > > > (II) intel(0): Modeline
> "1024x768"x0.0 
> > > 75.00  1024 1048 1184 1328  768 771 777 806
> -hsync -vsync
> > > (56.5 kHz)
> > > > (II) intel(0): Modeline
> "1024x768"x0.0 
> > > 65.00  1024 1048 1184 1344  768 771 777 806
> -hsync -vsync
> > > (48.4 kHz)
> > > > (II) intel(0): Modeline
> "800x600"x0.0 
> > > 49.50  800 816 896 1056  600 601 604 625 +hsync
> +vsync (46.9
> > > kHz)
> > > > (II) intel(0): Modeline
> "800x600"x0.0 
> > > 50.00  800 856 976 1040  600 637 643 666 +hsync
> +vsync (48.1
> > > kHz)
> > > > (II) intel(0): Modeline
> "1280x1024"x60.0
> > > 108.88  1280 1360 1496 1712  1024 1025 1028 1060
> -hsync
> > > +vsync (63.6 kHz)
> > > > (II) intel(0): Modeline
> "1280x960"x60.0
> > > 102.10  1280 1360 1496 1712  960 961 964 994
> -hsync +vsync
> > > (59.6 kHz)
> > > > (II) intel(0): EDID vendor "SNY",
> prod id
> > > 10096
> > > > (II) intel(0): I2C bus "CRTDDC_A"
> > > initialized.
> > > > (II) intel(0): I2C bus "CRTDDC_A"
> removed.
> > > > (II) intel(0): I2C bus "CRTDDC_A"
> > > initialized.
> > > > (II) intel(0): I2C device
> "CRTDDC_A:ddc2"
> > > registered at address 0xA0.
> > > > (II) intel(0): I2C device
> "CRTDDC_A:ddc2"
> > > removed.
> > > > (II) intel(0): I2C bus "CRTDDC_A"
> removed.
> > > > (II) intel(0): EDID vendor "SNY",
> prod id
> > > 10096
> > > > (II) intel(0): Using hsync ranges from
> config file
> > > > (II) intel(0): Using vrefresh ranges from
> config file
> > > > (II) intel(0): Printing DDC gathered
> Modelines:
> > > > (II) intel(0): Modeline
> "1280x1024"x0.0
> > > 108.00  1280 1328 1440 1688  1024 1025 1028 1066
> +hsync
> > > +vsync (64.0 kHz)
> > > > (II) intel(0): Modeline
> "800x600"x0.0 
> > > 40.00  800 840 968 1056  600 601 605 628 +hsync
> +vsync (37.9
> > > kHz)
> > > > (II) intel(0): Modeline
> "640x480"x0.0 
> > > 31.50  640 656 720 840  480 481 484 500 -hsync
> -vsync (37.5
> > > kHz)
> > > > (II) intel(0): Modeline
> "640x480"x0.0 
> > > 31.50  640 664 704 832  480 489 491 520 -hsync
> -vsync (37.9
> > > kHz)
> > > > (II) intel(0): Modeline
> "640x480"x0.0 
> > > 25.20  640 656 752 800  480 490 492 525 -hsync
> -vsync (31.5
> > > kHz)
> > > > (II) intel(0): Modeline
> "720x400"x0.0 
> > > 28.32  720 738 846 900  400 412 414 449 -hsync
> +vsync (31.5
> > > kHz)
> > > > (II) intel(0): Modeline
> "1280x1024"x0.0
> > > 135.00  1280 1296 1440 1688  1024 1025 1028 1066
> +hsync
> > > +vsync (80.0 kHz)
> > > > (II) intel(0): Modeline
> "1024x768"x0.0 
> > > 78.80  1024 1040 1136 1312  768 769 772 800
> +hsync +vsync
> > > (60.1 kHz)
> > > > (II) intel(0): Modeline
> "1024x768"x0.0 
> > > 75.00  1024 1048 1184 1328  768 771 777 806
> -hsync -vsync
> > > (56.5 kHz)
> > > > (II) intel(0): Modeline
> "1024x768"x0.0 
> > > 65.00  1024 1048 1184 1344  768 771 777 806
> -hsync -vsync
> > > (48.4 kHz)
> > > > (II) intel(0): Modeline
> "800x600"x0.0 
> > > 49.50  800 816 896 1056  600 601 604 625 +hsync
> +vsync (46.9
> > > kHz)
> > > > (II) intel(0): Modeline
> "800x600"x0.0 
> > > 50.00  800 856 976 1040  600 637 643 666 +hsync
> +vsync (48.1
> > > kHz)
> > > > (II) intel(0): Modeline
> "1280x1024"x60.0
> > > 108.88  1280 1360 1496 1712  1024 1025 1028 1060
> -hsync
> > > +vsync (63.6 kHz)
> > > > (II) intel(0): Modeline
> "1280x960"x60.0
> > > 102.10  1280 1360 1496 1712  960 961 964 994
> -hsync +vsync
> > > (59.6 kHz)
> > > > (II) intel(0): EDID vendor "SNY",
> prod id
> > > 10096
> > > > (II) intel(0): I2C bus "CRTDDC_A"
> > > initialized.
> > > > (II) intel(0): I2C bus "CRTDDC_A"
> removed.
> > > > (II) intel(0): I2C bus "CRTDDC_A"
> > > initialized.
> > > > (II) intel(0): I2C device
> "CRTDDC_A:ddc2"
> > > registered at address 0xA0.
> > > > (II) intel(0): I2C device
> "CRTDDC_A:ddc2"
> > > removed.
> > > > (II) intel(0): I2C bus "CRTDDC_A"
> removed.
> > > > (II) intel(0): EDID vendor "SNY",
> prod id
> > > 10096
> > > > (II) intel(0): Using hsync ranges from
> config file
> > > > (II) intel(0): Using vrefresh ranges from
> config file
> > > > (II) intel(0): Printing DDC gathered
> Modelines:
> > > > (II) intel(0): Modeline
> "1280x1024"x0.0
> > > 108.00  1280 1328 1440 1688  1024 1025 1028 1066
> +hsync
> > > +vsync (64.0 kHz)
> > > > (II) intel(0): Modeline
> "800x600"x0.0 
> > > 40.00  800 840 968 1056  600 601 605 628 +hsync
> +vsync (37.9
> > > kHz)
> > > > (II) intel(0): Modeline
> "640x480"x0.0 
> > > 31.50  640 656 720 840  480 481 484 500 -hsync
> -vsync (37.5
> > > kHz)
> > > > (II) intel(0): Modeline
> "640x480"x0.0 
> > > 31.50  640 664 704 832  480 489 491 520 -hsync
> -vsync (37.9
> > > kHz)
> > > > (II) intel(0): Modeline
> "640x480"x0.0 
> > > 25.20  640 656 752 800  480 490 492 525 -hsync
> -vsync (31.5
> > > kHz)
> > > > (II) intel(0): Modeline
> "720x400"x0.0 
> > > 28.32  720 738 846 900  400 412 414 449 -hsync
> +vsync (31.5
> > > kHz)
> > > > (II) intel(0): Modeline
> "1280x1024"x0.0
> > > 135.00  1280 1296 1440 1688  1024 1025 1028 1066
> +hsync
> > > +vsync (80.0 kHz)
> > > > (II) intel(0): Modeline
> "1024x768"x0.0 
> > > 78.80  1024 1040 1136 1312  768 769 772 800
> +hsync +vsync
> > > (60.1 kHz)
> > > > (II) intel(0): Modeline
> "1024x768"x0.0 
> > > 75.00  1024 1048 1184 1328  768 771 777 806
> -hsync -vsync
> > > (56.5 kHz)
> > > > (II) intel(0): Modeline
> "1024x768"x0.0 
> > > 65.00  1024 1048 1184 1344  768 771 777 806
> -hsync -vsync
> > > (48.4 kHz)
> > > > (II) intel(0): Modeline
> "800x600"x0.0 
> > > 49.50  800 816 896 1056  600 601 604 625 +hsync
> +vsync (46.9
> > > kHz)
> > > > (II) intel(0): Modeline
> "800x600"x0.0 
> > > 50.00  800 856 976 1040  600 637 643 666 +hsync
> +vsync (48.1
> > > kHz)
> > > > (II) intel(0): Modeline
> "1280x1024"x60.0
> > > 108.88  1280 1360 1496 1712  1024 1025 1028 1060
> -hsync
> > > +vsync (63.6 kHz)
> > > > (II) intel(0): Modeline
> "1280x960"x60.0
> > > 102.10  1280 1360 1496 1712  960 961 964 994
> -hsync +vsync
> > > (59.6 kHz)
> > > > (II) intel(0): EDID vendor "SNY",
> prod id
> > > 10096
> > > > (II) intel(0): I2C bus "CRTDDC_A"
> > > initialized.
> > > > (II) intel(0): I2C bus "CRTDDC_A"
> removed.
> > > > (II) intel(0): I2C bus "CRTDDC_A"
> > > initialized.
> > > > (II) intel(0): I2C device
> "CRTDDC_A:ddc2"
> > > registered at address 0xA0.
> > > > (II) intel(0): I2C device
> "CRTDDC_A:ddc2"
> > > removed.
> > > > (II) intel(0): I2C bus "CRTDDC_A"
> removed.
> > > > (II) intel(0): EDID vendor "SNY",
> prod id
> > > 10096
> > > > (II) intel(0): Using hsync ranges from
> config file
> > > > (II) intel(0): Using vrefresh ranges from
> config file
> > > > (II) intel(0): Printing DDC gathered
> Modelines:
> > > > (II) intel(0): Modeline
> "1280x1024"x0.0
> > > 108.00  1280 1328 1440 1688  1024 1025 1028 1066
> +hsync
> > > +vsync (64.0 kHz)
> > > > (II) intel(0): Modeline
> "800x600"x0.0 
> > > 40.00  800 840 968 1056  600 601 605 628 +hsync
> +vsync (37.9
> > > kHz)
> > > > (II) intel(0): Modeline
> "640x480"x0.0 
> > > 31.50  640 656 720 840  480 481 484 500 -hsync
> -vsync (37.5
> > > kHz)
> > > > (II) intel(0): Modeline
> "640x480"x0.0 
> > > 31.50  640 664 704 832  480 489 491 520 -hsync
> -vsync (37.9
> > > kHz)
> > > > (II) intel(0): Modeline
> "640x480"x0.0 
> > > 25.20  640 656 752 800  480 490 492 525 -hsync
> -vsync (31.5
> > > kHz)
> > > > (II) intel(0): Modeline
> "720x400"x0.0 
> > > 28.32  720 738 846 900  400 412 414 449 -hsync
> +vsync (31.5
> > > kHz)
> > > > (II) intel(0): Modeline
> "1280x1024"x0.0
> > > 135.00  1280 1296 1440 1688  1024 1025 1028 1066
> +hsync
> > > +vsync (80.0 kHz)
> > > > (II) intel(0): Modeline
> "1024x768"x0.0 
> > > 78.80  1024 1040 1136 1312  768 769 772 800
> +hsync +vsync
> > > (60.1 kHz)
> > > > (II) intel(0): Modeline
> "1024x768"x0.0 
> > > 75.00  1024 1048 1184 1328  768 771 777 806
> -hsync -vsync
> > > (56.5 kHz)
> > > > (II) intel(0): Modeline
> "1024x768"x0.0 
> > > 65.00  1024 1048 1184 1344  768 771 777 806
> -hsync -vsync
> > > (48.4 kHz)
> > > > (II) intel(0): Modeline
> "800x600"x0.0 
> > > 49.50  800 816 896 1056  600 601 604 625 +hsync
> +vsync (46.9
> > > kHz)
> > > > (II) intel(0): Modeline
> "800x600"x0.0 
> > > 50.00  800 856 976 1040  600 637 643 666 +hsync
> +vsync (48.1
> > > kHz)
> > > > (II) intel(0): Modeline
> "1280x1024"x60.0
> > > 108.88  1280 1360 1496 1712  1024 1025 1028 1060
> -hsync
> > > +vsync (63.6 kHz)
> > > > (II) intel(0): Modeline
> "1280x960"x60.0
> > > 102.10  1280 1360 1496 1712  960 961 964 994
> -hsync +vsync
> > > (59.6 kHz)
> > > > (II) intel(0): EDID vendor "SNY",
> prod id
> > > 10096
> > > > (II) intel(0): I2C bus "CRTDDC_A"
> > > initialized.
> > > > (II) intel(0): I2C bus "CRTDDC_A"
> removed.
> > > > (II) intel(0): I2C bus "CRTDDC_A"
> > > initialized.
> > > > (II) intel(0): I2C device
> "CRTDDC_A:ddc2"
> > > registered at address 0xA0.
> > > > (II) intel(0): I2C device
> "CRTDDC_A:ddc2"
> > > removed.
> > > > (II) intel(0): I2C bus "CRTDDC_A"
> removed.
> > > > (II) intel(0): EDID vendor "SNY",
> prod id
> > > 10096
> > > > (II) intel(0): Using hsync ranges from
> config file
> > > > (II) intel(0): Using vrefresh ranges from
> config file
> > > > (II) intel(0): Printing DDC gathered
> Modelines:
> > > > (II) intel(0): Modeline
> "1280x1024"x0.0
> > > 108.00  1280 1328 1440 1688  1024 1025 1028 1066
> +hsync
> > > +vsync (64.0 kHz)
> > > > (II) intel(0): Modeline
> "800x600"x0.0 
> > > 40.00  800 840 968 1056  600 601 605 628 +hsync
> +vsync (37.9
> > > kHz)
> > > > (II) intel(0): Modeline
> "640x480"x0.0 
> > > 31.50  640 656 720 840  480 481 484 500 -hsync
> -vsync (37.5
> > > kHz)
> > > > (II) intel(0): Modeline
> "640x480"x0.0 
> > > 31.50  640 664 704 832  480 489 491 520 -hsync
> -vsync (37.9
> > > kHz)
> > > > (II) intel(0): Modeline
> "640x480"x0.0 
> > > 25.20  640 656 752 800  480 490 492 525 -hsync
> -vsync (31.5
> > > kHz)
> > > > (II) intel(0): Modeline
> "720x400"x0.0 
> > > 28.32  720 738 846 900  400 412 414 449 -hsync
> +vsync (31.5
> > > kHz)
> > > > (II) intel(0): Modeline
> "1280x1024"x0.0
> > > 135.00  1280 1296 1440 1688  1024 1025 1028 1066
> +hsync
> > > +vsync (80.0 kHz)
> > > > (II) intel(0): Modeline
> "1024x768"x0.0 
> > > 78.80  1024 1040 1136 1312  768 769 772 800
> +hsync +vsync
> > > (60.1 kHz)
> > > > (II) intel(0): Modeline
> "1024x768"x0.0 
> > > 75.00  1024 1048 1184 1328  768 771 777 806
> -hsync -vsync
> > > (56.5 kHz)
> > > > (II) intel(0): Modeline
> "1024x768"x0.0 
> > > 65.00  1024 1048 1184 1344  768 771 777 806
> -hsync -vsync
> > > (48.4 kHz)
> > > > (II) intel(0): Modeline
> "800x600"x0.0 
> > > 49.50  800 816 896 1056  600 601 604 625 +hsync
> +vsync (46.9
> > > kHz)
> > > > (II) intel(0): Modeline
> "800x600"x0.0 
> > > 50.00  800 856 976 1040  600 637 643 666 +hsync
> +vsync (48.1
> > > kHz)
> > > > (II) intel(0): Modeline
> "1280x1024"x60.0
> > > 108.88  1280 1360 1496 1712  1024 1025 1028 1060
> -hsync
> > > +vsync (63.6 kHz)
> > > > (II) intel(0): Modeline
> "1280x960"x60.0
> > > 102.10  1280 1360 1496 1712  960 961 964 994
> -hsync +vsync
> > > (59.6 kHz)
> > > > (II) intel(0): EDID vendor "SNY",
> prod id
> > > 10096
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >       
> > > >
> _______________________________________________
> > > > [EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list
> > > >
> http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo/freebsd-x11
> > > > To unsubscribe, send any mail to
> > > "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
> > 
> > 
> >       
> > _______________________________________________
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list
> > http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo/freebsd-x11
> > To unsubscribe, send any mail to
> "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"


      
_______________________________________________
[EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list
http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo/freebsd-x11
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"