freebsd-x11@freebsd.org

Set X11 Icon Title Thomas D. Dean Thu Apr 05 10:11:09 2012

I have an X11 application that monitors CPU thingee's. This application is tailored to the Intel i7 3930K CPU. It displays things like temperatures, voltages, CPU speed, etc.

When I iconize it, the icon displays the application name.

I want to display the CPU clock speed when it is iconized. The application calculates the CPU speed and reads temperatures, voltages, etc. every second.

I have looked on the web, but, the number of hits is too large and I cannot think of a way to narrow the search.

Is there any way to do this?

If anyone is interested, it is GPL.

Tom Dean