freedos-user@lists.sourceforge.net

[Freedos-user] hardware testing... robinson-west user Wed Jul 16 14:16:13 2008

Are there any freedos compatible programs to test
my Intel D845PEBT2 motherboard?  I'm having trouble
getting Fedora Core 9 to work on it.  Dirk Dashing
randomly slows way down.  I'm also having sound
problems.  I'm wondering if this is a software
issue, but I can't rule out hardware failure.

     Michael C. Robinson