freedos-user@lists.sourceforge.net

Re: [Freedos-user] Getting sound to work in FreeDOS on Modern systems. D Z Mon Aug 17 04:01:51 2009

It's been a while since I got back to this. I just got a spare sound card
from my friend. It's a  Diamond Monster Sound MX400, which uses a
ESSCanyon3D chipset. I'll let everyone know how this turns out once I have
the time to test it in FreeDOS.