freedos-user@lists.sourceforge.net

[Freedos-user] Use of MSDOS on XP Computer MELVIN FRIEDLANDER Thu Aug 27 12:01:20 2009

I use Quick Basic for many of my scientific programs. Quick Basic is on a MSDOS
system which I have on a computer using Windows 98. Would it be possible to
transfer my DOS program to a computer using Windows XP?

Melvin M. Friedlander
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(951) 301-4152