gcc@gcc.gnu.org

BEWARE: PLATEAU + SUCCESSFACTORS + SAP Paul Rahme Fri Feb 17 11:00:33 2012

WITHOUT PREJUDICE AND BASED ON SIMPLE FACTS

ATTENTION:
The SAP Global Executive & Supervisory Board of Directors & Shareholders
The SuccessFactors Board of Directors & Shareholders
Plateau Management at SuccessFactors (you know who you are)

Ladies & Gentlemen,

Please beware of the Plateau team within the SuccessFactors organisation, as my
contract for VP Asia Pacific with Plateau (along with many more innocent
people) remains unpaid since 2008!

The main culprit of this situation is Shelley Heiden along with the other
Plateau executive management being: Paul Sparta, Brian Murphy and Stephen
Blodgett, as well as Victor Meer

It now seems  they will never do the right thing after many years of ignoring
the truth, denying me of my rights and defaming my position and career status
in retaliation to my constant follow-up.

As a result, I now have no choice but to globally exploit this issue utilising
my freedom of speech for this serious wrong-doing.

Sadly, a simple settlement payment to legally and ethically conclude my
contract has just been ignored for far too long.

It is now plain and clear that SuccessFactors and of course Plateau (SF&P) ARE
NOT Human Capital Management and Resource compassionate whatsoever.

I remain one of so many people that have been wronged and remain wronged by
their actions to date as they have ferociously affected the innocent lives of
so many along with their many innocent dependents.

I hope for all our sakes that common sense can prevail with a simple payment to
make this all go away….

Keep the Faith!
Paul