gendarme@googlegroups.com

[gendarme] Re: Circular namespace references Cedric Vivier Thu Jun 18 11:00:29 2009

On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 12:27 AM, mcintyre321 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I tried writing a c# version based off that link you posted but I
> couldn't get it to work.

Do you mean that you try to use that rule for your project by subclassing
DependencyCheckingRule in C# instead of using the DSL ?
Or that you just try to reimplement it in C# ?

> Is the out of tree checking rule likely to be
> in a future release of Gendarme or was it just something internal?

Afaik, not planned, at least not in the short/mid-term.
But not being integrated in a gendarme release does not mean that you cannot
use it, there is plenty of uses for project specific-rules with Gendarme
(the latter being a framework moreover just an application ;-) ).

Regards,