gendarme@googlegroups.com

[gendarme] Two tiny questions about gendarme Alexandre Victoor Mon Sep 20 13:00:40 2010

Hello all,
I have two questions about gendarme.
The first one is about commercial obfuscated assemblies. I have tried to run
gendarme on a project using a commercial library (from dotnetremoting.com).
Cecil fails to load this commercial assembly and so gendarme... Have you
encountered this problem before ? Is there a way to prevent an assembly from
being loaded during gendarme analysis ?
My second question is about the gendarme xml rules config files. I have
noticed that integer parameter and only integer parameters can be specified
in these xml files. How to pass non integer parameters to rules such
as AvoidLackOfCohesionOfMethodsRule ?
Regards

Alex