[gendarme] Ignoring auto generated code Vlad Mon May 02 09:00:34 2011
Hi, Gendarme is finding defects in gtk-gui files. These files are in an assembly and use namespaces I don't want to ignore. Is there a nice way to ignore these files? Thanks, Vlad -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Gendarme" group. To post to this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/gendarme?hl=en.
- [gendarme] Ignoring auto generated code Vlad 2011/05/02 <=
- Re: [gendarme] Ignoring auto generated code Sebastien Pouliot 2011/05/02
- Re: [gendarme] Ignoring auto generated code Leszek Ciesielski 2011/05/03
- [gendarme] Re: Ignoring auto generated code Sebastien Pouliot 2011/05/08
- [gendarme] Analyzing DLR (IronRuby/Python scripts) Brian Hitney 2011/05/26