gendarme@googlegroups.com

Re: [gendarme] does ignore file take any wildcard chars? Calvin Rien Thu Mar 15 20:00:30 2012

I found krijesta's pull request which basically does exactly what I need.

https://github.com/mono/mono-tools/pull/16

I got that working with the 2.10 version of Gendarme and I'm happy.

https://github.com/darktable/mono-tools/tree/glob-ignore-2.10

Thanks,
Calvin