general@james.apache.org

Simple SMTP service that dumps raw emails in a database table Maxime Lévesque Tue Feb 15 10:01:19 2011

Here is my need :

 I want to write a service that listens on a port for incoming mail via SMTP
and
 stores it in a database table, in the raw MIME format, so they can be
processed
 later with Mim4J.

 I know that Mailets do this, but they store them in their internal table
(it seems
 as if active MQ also stores them in a spool table).

 What I want is the most minimalist solution, idealy if would depend on as
few
 components as possible, and have as little config as possible.

 Thanks