geowanking@geowanking.org

Re: [Geowanking] WhereCamp 2012 S. E. Fri Feb 03 03:08:26 2012

Thanks, Steve.

I just wanted to bring it to everyone's attention, before they vote, that
Passover starts the evening of Friday 4/6, with Seders on Friday 4/6 and
Saturday 4/7.  Sunday 4/8 is Easter Sunday.  Many people could have family
obligations w/e of 4/7-8.

I voted for a 2 day WhereCamp on Saturday 3/31 and Sunday 4/1.  Hope to see you
all then!

Best,

Steven Echtman

HearPlanet