geowanking@geowanking.org

Re: [Geowanking] opengeocoder.net now has basic synonym support Reed Underwood Wed Feb 22 12:00:52 2012

Other uses:

- Finding overlapping and similar boxes.
- Building hierarchies: U.S.A. > Massachusetts > Boston > North End
- Finding (quickly) nearby boxes.
- Everything else anybody could conceivably want to do with a bounding box.

-R.