geowanking@geowanking.org

Re: [Geowanking] Cupcake Map Tiles!! Tom Longson (nym) Mon Apr 02 13:00:48 2012

Yes, we printed up the tiles with edible food coloring on sheets of
icing (you can see it in the prep photos). We originally thought we'd
need to put the maptiles on top of gumpaste, but the icing sheets held
up pretty well.

Cheers,
Tom Longson
CUPCAKES!! http://www.cupsandcakesbakery.com/