gmote-users@googlegroups.com

UI Developer Jason Smith Fri May 27 09:01:12 2011

Hello,
Hope you are doing well today.

This is Jason Smith from Panzer Solutions looking for UI Developer, Please
let me know if you have would like to move forward with the below
position.(URGENT NEED)

Job Title   :  UI Developer
Duration   :  3 months - 1 year
Location   :  Christiana, DE

Please see the skills we are looking for:
Ability to develop DHTML, Java script etc.
Create Technical architecture framework for UI / web / portal development.
Hands-on experience with creating portal widgets , very familiar with
concept of reusable GUI widget libraries
Technology planned to be used : Jmaki/ ExtJs/JSON … Either this, or having
implemented in spring framework.
Ability to translate Mock UIs during iterative development and translate to
GUI based on Technical framework.