gmote-users@googlegroups.com

Can't drag with device without trackball SA2AKY Fredrik Thu Feb 02 16:10:46 2012

I'm using a Galaxy Note which doesn't have a trackball, making it
impossible to drag and drop. Galaxy Nexus doesn't have any as well,
making it a problem. I would suggest tapping the screen twice, holding
the last tap, to enable dragging. This would make gmote behave as an
ordinary trackpad. Also, using multitouch (two finger click) for the
right mouse button would be good as well.