gmote-users@googlegroups.com

WMP starts but doesn't choose file Raphi Fri Feb 03 02:10:34 2012

Hi,
Sorry I couldn't find an answer to this from other posts
I set up GMote to use Windows Media Player. When I choose a song on my
Android phone, it opens WMP but does not choose the song, rather WMP
just sits there and opens the File menu up top. Any idea why?
Thanks!