gmote-users@googlegroups.com

folder shuffle Quiltface Thu Feb 16 13:00:18 2012

I just downloaded this and I was wondering how to get it to shuffle
songs between folders.  I have a music folder  and in it is folders
like say  Megadeth  then album

so how can i get it to shuffle from  c:\music\megadeth\rust in peace\
to c:\music\pantera\vulgar display of power\

right now it will just shuffle with in the current folder.

the c:\music folder is the shared folder.