gnome-do@googlegroups.com

[GNOME Do] Re: Including Do in GNOME BostonPeng Fri Jul 10 13:30:25 2009

You're right, I wasn't aware of what being made a part of GNOME would
entail. I'll withdraw my comments until I can better understand what
it would all mean. Although I did realize that GNOME is a collection
of apps, but I also have memories of apps being brought into a
"collection" that didn't end up completely satisfying the apps'
users.