gnome-do@googlegroups.com

[GNOME Do] Re: KDE Menu source Chris Szikszoy Mon Aug 17 10:02:55 2009

Do already will index your KDE menu.  We search for .desktop files in
a number of directories, and follow the flags that determine whether
or not a program is shown on a particular desktop environment.  This
should mean that for the most part, KDE apps are only shown when you
are on KDE and GNOME apps are only shown on GNOME.

If you are having problems with a specific application not being
indexed, drop by the IRC channel (#gnome-do on irc.freenode.net) or
file a bug report (http://launchpad.net/do).

- Chris S