gnome-do@googlegroups.com

[GNOME Do] gnome-do intrepid-amd64 Luke Bloy Fri Aug 21 06:01:04 2009

Hey,

Due to the xorg/ati debacle I had to rollback one of my machines to
Intrepid, and I was wondering if the intrepid-amd64 gnome do repository
was still being maintained? I grabbed the 0.8.1 binary, but have only
seen source for the 8.2? It isn't a huge deal but i thought I'd ask.

-Luke