gnome-do@googlegroups.com

[GNOME Do] Do doesn't (it just sits there on my desktop) jps2012 Thu Apr 05 15:01:32 2012

I downloaded and installed Do via the Software Center. It launches,
but I don't see any possible interactivity other than having it find
the names of files on my OS (Ubuntu 11.04). I'm wondering if there's
some kind of documentation that shows how to use it (or if it's
possibly corrupt, since it doesn't seem to launch programs, allow me
to manage my side panel or otherwise Do something).