google-caja-discuss@googlegroups.com

Re: [Caja] ES5/3 can't support jqueryui datepicker as written Mike Stay Thu Apr 05 14:01:14 2012

http://bugs.jqueryui.com/ticket/8239

It turns out this same issue occurring in Adobe Air is the example bug
they link to from their "how to submit a bug" page.

http://bugs.jqueryui.com/ticket/3945

--
Mike Stay - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.cs.auckland.ac.nz/~mike