google-visualization-api@googlegroups.com

[visualization-api] CSVDataSourceServlet - External Data Store dexteronline Sat Feb 27 08:00:03 2010

I am trying to read a CSV data file from a browser based client
application that will render the Google Visualization element such a
Table or Sparkline

I was reading the instructions to use Data Store Library, and things
aren't clear to me

Would the Web Server where my site is hosted requires Apache with Java
support to be able to use this library