google-visualization-api@googlegroups.com

Re: [visualization-api] How can I used Google Geomap in my Joomla site? MC Get Vizzy Wed Aug 25 05:00:29 2010

Have you tried inserting the html from other charts in the gallery, such as
the pie chart?  I mean like just to see if it works, like if there's an
issue with using the visualization api in general or the geomap in
particular?

What do you mean you're running it locally?