google-visualization-api@googlegroups.com

[visualization-api] Re: GeoMap region codes cavady Sun Feb 19 14:00:11 2012

function drawVisualization() {
      var data = new google.visualization.DataTable();
      data.addRows(11);
      data.addColumn('string', 'Country');
      data.addColumn('number', 'Miasta');

      data.setValue(0, 0, 'Myslenice');
      data.setValue(0, 1, 100);

      data.setValue(1, 0, 'Pcim');
       data.setValue(1, 1, 100);

      data.setValue(2, 0, 'Sulkowice');
       data.setValue(2, 1, 100);

      data.setValue(3, 0, 'Dobczyce');
       data.setValue(3, 1, 100);

      data.setValue(4, 0, 'Lubien');
       data.setValue(4, 1, 100);

      data.setValue(5, 0, 'Raciechowice');
       data.setValue(5, 1, 100);

      data.setValue(6, 0, 'Siepraw');
       data.setValue(6, 1, 100);

      data.setValue(7, 0, 'Tokarnia');
       data.setValue(7, 1, 100);

      data.setValue(8, 0, 'Wisniowa');
       data.setValue(8, 1, 100);

      data.setValue(9, 0, 'Debniki, Krakow');
       data.setValue(9, 1, 100);

      data.setValue(10, 0, 'Ruczaj, Krakow');
       data.setValue(10, 1, 100);

      var options = {};
      options['dataMode'] = 'markers';
      options['region'] = 'PL';
      options['showLegend'] = false;
       options['colors'] = [0x00bbdd, 0x00bbdd, 0x00bbdd];

      var geomap = new google.visualization.GeoMap(
          document.getElementById('visualization'));
      geomap.draw(data, options);
    }

demo here :
http://savedbythegoog.appspot.com/?id=7edfa7112b09d07d8f5981d5a351fda359763a13
As we can see markers overlaping, thats why I am asking whether is
possible to get more detailed map... I mean for province not for whole
country.