google-visualization-api@googlegroups.com

Re: [visualization-api] Re: GeoMap region codes EZChart Mon Feb 20 02:01:04 2012

There's no map that is more detailed.
However, if you switch to GeoChart (instead of GeoMap), you have an
additional feature of a magnifying glass.
When you hover over a group of cluttered markers, a magnifying glass opens
and zooms on the markers.

Some notes:
- The magnifying glass feature is not released yet. It is available in our
release candidate (1.1), and is planned to be released later this week.
- The magnifying glass works on Chrome, FireFox and IE9, but will NOT open
on IE8.
- You can modify the zoom factor of the magnifying glass using the
magnifyingGlass.zoomFactor option.

See example using our release candidate:
http://savedbythegoog.appspot.com/?id=3cc79b624e068dd106a6a59a826d2a787c694de0

Hope this helps,
EZChart