google-visualization-api@googlegroups.com

[visualization-api] Re: OrgChart with bubble text popup asgallant Thu Feb 23 13:01:30 2012

Personally, I find popups annoying - if you want something like a popup
without the same irritation factor, try lightboxes (Google them).  There
are a large number of lightbox scripts or jQuery plugins to choose from (I
primarily use PrettyPhoto when I need them).